I'm back and checking in

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By ambee
  • 1 Post By ambee
  • 3 Post By Elly M.
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 10:02 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! I don't know if any of you even remember me, I've taken a few months long hiatus from JM for a few different reasons. Anywho, I thought I'd come in and see how everyone was fairing as we near the end.

Things for us have been a little touch and go. Still taking 17P shots to prevent a preemie, and so far they're working ok. I'm only 1 cm and 25% effaced after weeks and weeks of contractions that sometimes fall into 4-5 minute apart patterns. So far so good though!

How's everyone else??? No babies yet, I hope!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
March 28th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure I'm not the only person here who remembers you...

Are you on bed rest? Glad to hear things are OK given the circumstances. I'm starting to get freaked out by the rapidly approaching due date... and even more so by the stories of moms giving birth at 37 weeks with their first!
March 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Hi Rhea! Thanks.

I'm not on bed rest, but I've been on pelvic rest and strict "take it easy" orders for weeks. If I can not dilate past a 1 I might avoid BR all together! We will see though!

Even as a second time mom I'm starting to get freaked by the rapidly approaching due date as well, lol. I had DD at 34 weeks though, so 37 weeks would be a dream! Hang in there, it's such an exciting time!

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
March 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Of course I remember you! It's good to hear from you, glad your shots are working and keeping your little one from being born too soon. No babies born here yet, we're all still waiting! A bit impatiently, I might add!
Mrsbowbin likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 28th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I keep forgetting I'm one of the last ones due, most everyone else is sitting at a pretty safe delivery spot if it happened, or at least getting close to term! Pretty cool!
EverydayJoy likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Very true! You're not the only one who is around 31 weeks though. Don't despair!

March 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Lol, I'm definitely not! I'm in no rush to get this baby out, I'm fighting too hard to keep him in!
EverydayJoy likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 11:01 AM
You're a good mama!

March 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Of course we remember you So glad things are going well for you! Like Joy and Rhea said, we are all getting impatient and freaked out, lol, but all is well thank goodness. Glad to have you back!!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice to hear from you and so glad labor has held off! Can't wait to start seeing pictures of everyone's healthy babies!
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Brock's minion
So glad your back and that you continue to bake that baby. As everyone has said I think we're all getting a little stir crazy.

Michelle
March 28th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Welcome back an glad bub is staying put! All is good here just very anxious..... I'm 35 weeks and have a gut feeling he will be here around 38 weeks. I'm so tired!

March 29th, 2013, 11:32 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Welcome back! And YES, I remember you. In fact, I believe we are due the same day Although I don't expect either of us are making it quite that far. Hopefully at least full term! Good job keeping him baking in there.

I think we have been a really lucky DDC and have not had a premature birth. I hope we can continue that trend! There are folks that are reaching full term within a couple weeks though, which is amazing. I will be cheering them all on and hanging tight with mine inside. I am glad you came back!

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
March 29th, 2013, 04:52 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a little late to the party but welcome back! Had a scare last week but everything worked itself out and going good now. Glad you're still baking as well. Looking forward to everyone delivering healthy babies starting in just a few weeks!!
March 29th, 2013, 04:59 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Welcome back! I do remember you...when are you due again? Also, what are 17P shots?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search