Nausea/Wooziness has returned!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By LolaBadola
  • 1 Post By jcperez
  • 3 Post By LolaBadola
  • 2 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By jcperez
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 2 Post By markswife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
It's not as bad as the first trimester (few things in life are), but lately I just feel crappy all the time, especially after eating. Anyone else? Soooo over feeling pregnancy ick.
jcperez and Mrsbowbin like this.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup I've been feeling just ever-so-slightly queasy again too. Love those hormones...I haven't gained any weight in a month, and I think the nausea is partly to blame. It just makes me feel like nothing sounds good to eat.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 2nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
Yup I've been feeling just ever-so-slightly queasy again too. Love those hormones...I haven't gained any weight in a month, and I think the nausea is partly to blame. It just makes me feel like nothing sounds good to eat.
Ugh. Me too. I eat out of sheer necessity at this point.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
TOTALLY know what you mean! I feel the same exact way. I have nausea again but not as bad as first trimester. I vomited the other night. Coughed this morning and almost lost my noodles again. Haven't brushed my tongue in 8 months....BLAH! I just feel plain YUCKY all the time. I drink water and I have bad heart burn from it. I try and drink milk, I feel nauseus. Everything else bloats me. Food turns me off now. I am really getting ready to be done with this pregnancy. My belly is really getting too big to move...lol. I feel like a beached whale getting up from the couch and rolling over in bed. Forgot how uncomfortable 3rd tri. was. Its all good though. Im just about ready though. Im ready for this anticipation to be over and meet my little boy....and Im ready to feel like a human being again.
misty3281 likes this.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
April 2nd, 2013, 03:16 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcperez View Post
TOTALLY know what you mean! I feel the same exact way. I have nausea again but not as bad as first trimester. I vomited the other night. Coughed this morning and almost lost my noodles again. Haven't brushed my tongue in 8 months....BLAH! I just feel plain YUCKY all the time. I drink water and I have bad heart burn from it. I try and drink milk, I feel nauseus. Everything else bloats me. Food turns me off now. I am really getting ready to be done with this pregnancy. My belly is really getting too big to move...lol. I feel like a beached whale getting up from the couch and rolling over in bed. Forgot how uncomfortable 3rd tri. was. Its all good though. Im just about ready though. Im ready for this anticipation to be over and meet my little boy....and Im ready to feel like a human being again.
Oh, sister, I am SO right there with you on all of it. And then I feel awful and guilty for feeling over the whole pregnancy thing, especially since this will def be my last and "it's such a special time" and "you never get these moments back" and blah blah blah! Enough! At least you're two weeks ahead of me. I still have 6 LONG weeks to go. Is it awful to secretly wish I go early? I know that wouldn't be very good for baby boy, but can't a girl dream?
jcperez, rheaimedved and Mrsbowbin like this.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:26 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No I don't think it's awful to wish that! I have been wishing that for about the last 5 weeks. A bit half-heartedly, because I don't want a preemie in the NICU. But as I get closer to the finish...I am sooo hoping I don't have to go the whole 40...let alone go overdue! Ugh! I also second everything Jessica said! Minus the heartburn, the 150mg Zantac I take twice a day at least keeps that at bay.
LolaBadola and jcperez like this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was taking the Zantac twice a day and still taking tums daily. Doc put me on Protonix and it's been amazing. I only take it once a day and have only had breakthrough heartburn a couple of times. Im so ready for this pregnancy to be over too, but I'm nervous about having that little life in my hands so I'm torn on if I want her to come or not. lol Tired of being tired and miserable.
jcperez likes this.
April 2nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't say I've been experiencing nausea, but definitely having a harder time eating. Mostly it's just that nothing sounds good. I've been ready for this pregnancy to be over from about the 9th week. I don't feel guilty about it. I hate being pregnant.
April 2nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been feeling sick also. I threw up a few times this week and while at the hospital today they put zofran in my IV to keep from me from throwing up since I was gagging so bad. I am back to wanting nothing but fluids, fruit and water ice. Just like the first trimester.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

April 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
Super Mommy
I am right there with you. I even had to start taking my Zofran for nausea again! Ready for this all to be over...I'll be 36 weeks in a couple days... I feel far enough to pop this kid and be DONE with pregnancy.
April 2nd, 2013, 05:11 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty3281 View Post
I was taking the Zantac twice a day and still taking tums daily. Doc put me on Protonix and it's been amazing. I only take it once a day and have only had breakthrough heartburn a couple of times. Im so ready for this pregnancy to be over too, but I'm nervous about having that little life in my hands so I'm torn on if I want her to come or not. lol Tired of being tired and miserable.
Tums is like candy to me now.
markswife likes this.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
April 2nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
Brock's minion
I'm so glad you posted this! I've been vomiting every morning an been queesy for about two weeks now. The nausea last all day just like my first trimester. This sucks.
jcperez likes this.

Michelle
April 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Brock's minion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly M. View Post
I have been feeling sick also. I threw up a few times this week and while at the hospital today they put zofran in my IV to keep from me from throwing up since I was gagging so bad. I am back to wanting nothing but fluids, fruit and water ice. Just like the first trimester.
Oh how I love IV Zofran!!!
LolaBadola likes this.

Michelle
April 2nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was throwing up three or four times a week from weeks 28 through 32 and then it just stopped. Tonight at dinner, I took a bite and ran straight to the bathroom. I didn't get sick but totally thought I was going to. I think it's a cruel joke to add nausea to the current list of pregnancy suffering I have going on. Oh, I want this baby out!!
LolaBadola and jcperez like this.
April 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post
I wouldn't say I've been experiencing nausea, but definitely having a harder time eating. Mostly it's just that nothing sounds good. I've been ready for this pregnancy to be over from about the 9th week. I don't feel guilty about it. I hate being pregnant.
You and me both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsbowbin View Post
I'm so glad you posted this! I've been vomiting every morning an been queesy for about two weeks now. The nausea last all day just like my first trimester. This sucks.
I really hope you feel better soon. There is NOTHING worse.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search