I want to eat everything!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Purrrrrrr
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 2 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By Purrrrrrr
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 2 Post By Purrrrrrr
  • 2 Post By rheaimedved

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
Seriously... If it were possible, I would cook and eat everything in my house today. My husband asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I listed off, like, 50 things and I was dead-serious that was exactly what I wanted!

What are you craving?

[On a side note--I had my 36 week appointment yesterday... I'm a whole centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. Sam's head-down and engaged in my pelvis now, but the kid has the longest torso ever... his butt is stuck up under my ribs and I don't eve know how that's possible! I'm also measuring 39 weeks! (Although that might be a fluke 'cause the nurse and i were gossiping while she was measuring and I don't think she was paying attention, lol). Midwife felt around for him and just loooooooooong and skinny still.]
EverydayJoy and MrsLisaT like this.

My Boring Blog
April 23rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My appetite has been so weird lately. I go from being very hungry to the thought of food making me nausous. I'm not really craving anything in particular either.
April 23rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Brock's minion
Lmao!! I also cannot stop eating which is scaring my husband because I'm also so sick to my stomach. This is gross but I will tell you what I had for a snack after I went to bed last night.
-leftover Olive Garden ravioli w/2 breadsticks
-1/2 can Pringles
-2 juice boxes
-a kit kat
-lots of water
It's so gross, I had contractions all day yesterday so I just put it all on being so stressed out.
Just cereal and fruit this morning.....so far.
Purrrrrrr likes this.

Michelle
April 23rd, 2013, 08:13 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get ravenously hungry too. Usually in the evening. In the mornings, I usually don't want to eat anything, and all I have for several hours is just a cup of tea. Maybe a piece of toast. But then come lunch and dinner...watch out, fridge!
Mrs. B, that sounds similar to my evening meal/snacking combinations! Last night before bed all I wanted was a glass of milk...and a bowl of peanut butter and honey mixed together. I ate it with a spoon. Yum! LOL
Purrrrrrr and rheaimedved like this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 23rd, 2013, 08:15 AM
I tallied up what I've eaten since I woke up (at 4am, mind you... because I was HUNGRY!):

--A bunch of Loaded Bacon & Cheese ruffles
--5... FIVE... cookies
--2 biscuits
--a large banana
--a BBQ pork sandwich (and I'm seriously about to go make another one!)
--chips & dip

My husband is working in the breakfast area in the kitchen and he keeps cracking up because I've been going to the kitchen every hour to get something to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLisaT View Post
My appetite has been so weird lately. I go from being very hungry to the thought of food making me nausous. I'm not really craving anything in particular either.
I haven't wanted anything to do with food up until this point. These past two days though.... it's all I want to do... and nest. I REALLY want to nest...
EverydayJoy likes this.

My Boring Blog
April 23rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Purrrr...maybe this is your body's way of gearing up for L&D! My doula says that when moms get an irresistible urge to nest, then labor *generally* follows within 12-24 hours. Maybe the eating is to fuel up? You never know!
Purrrrrrr likes this.

April 23rd, 2013, 08:34 AM
I was thinking the same thing (while eating my second BBQ sammich, lol). I told DH there's no way I can continue to eat like this for the next 4 weeks... I'd be Ghostbusters Marshmallow Man size!
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.

My Boring Blog
April 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
LOL I hear ya! Some days I think I'm going to end up like that too!

April 23rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Joy! She's only 36 weeks, don't scare her!!

I have a similar appetite as you, Joy... mornings start off slow but by late afternoon and evening I can eat everything. I've been hitting the mint chocolate chip ice cream pretty hard lately, but it runs out fast (it doesn't help that my dad thinks it's OK for him to eat it, too). Lately I'm having the problem where I have no idea but I want, but it's something specific and I'm not getting it, and I don't have it at home. SIGH.
Purrrrrrr and EverydayJoy like this.
April 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
Aw I wasn't trying to scare her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search