Wait a minute? What is this sad feeling?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By selenamdz
  • 2 Post By Purrrrrrr
  • 1 Post By TeeCee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 01:00 PM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
I have been super excited and ready to get this baby out for what seems like months now... aha This is our last little guy, and although I realize my due date is only 10 days away, and if I decide to get induced is only 5 days away... (yikes) I didnt get really sad at all until I saw that January DDC is up. I thought when this day would come I would be excited, but yet I felt like I'm going to cry... I guess it seems like literally yesterday I was scared to join the DDC May group in fear of miscarriage, and now my baby will be here very shortly.
It tugs at my heart strings a bit. I will miss being pregnant, as odd as that seems now. I am sad these are the last few days of my life pregnant , and the pregnancy chapter will be over.
Purrrrrrr and rheaimedved like this.

April 23rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
I hate pregnancy and I'm all sappy lately. Everything's making me cry. So soon!
rheaimedved and Mrsbowbin like this.

My Boring Blog
April 23rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry. You can just do like we did, have 4 boys and then a super duper surprise about 5 years later!

All kidding aside, I do understand. And I cry about everything these days, too. Blame it on hormones. But if you can enjoy that last few days of pregnancy, that is a special thing because most of the time, we just feel so DONE by the end!
April 23rd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not sad now, but I was during my last three pregnancies. This time I am just angry. I have such a short temper. I am sure the day of the birth, it will hit me that this is really our last and I will never get to do any of this again. DH had the big v so an accident is out of the question.
DS-Sully(4)
DS-Gus(2)

April 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I kind of wish I had the sentimental feelings about being pregnant. For the middle portion of this pregnancy, I had those great "I feel connected to you" feelings with baby Kody, the feeling of loving him and being happy I'm pregnant. Now I just feel like "let's get this over with" and I'm kinda sad that I don't feel so connected anymore. I just want him out!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't feel much till today. After my appointment I felt cranky.
I know my body. And for me to feel achy and drained is not doing me well. No matter how much I hydrate myself I still feel sluggish. And so emotional today. Being a FTM I'm not sure when labor will start but being achy and tired, emotional and have this huge urgent feeling has me wondering if labor is near.
I just feel like walking and crying lol
April 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nasha, could be labor, or could be false labor...I know in the past week I've felt like that...cranky, achy, crampy...but nothing came of it so far. Could be just your body getting ready for the big push. Or just the way a pregnant woman feels when she is really big and ready to get baby out!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Only time will tell
My plan is to walk walk and walk. It's my best option to get things started a little. No way I plan on going past 40 weeks.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search