39-week Appt.

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LolaBadola
  • 1 Post By LolaBadola
  • 1 Post By Memi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
My ob told me this morning that I'm 2cm dilated, 35% effaced, and the baby is at a station -1. I was pretty happy, considering with DD, even after being a week late and spending a night with Cervadil, I still wasn't that progressed. That being said, does any of this mean anything really? I soooo want it to mean that at any moment I'll burst into labor, but realistically I assume this could still drag out for some time, right?
ShannonM likes this.

May 8th, 2013, 04:43 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The numbers really mean nothing until you're 10cm and 100% or having contractions close together. Sorry. But it's still great to be making progress. It could still be a whole, or it could be today. You just never know.
May 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The numbers really have no bearing on when you will go, but at least you know your body is doing something and preparing! I always find that comforting.
May 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
That's what I figured, but it's still WAY better than the first time I was pregnant. No action at all until the dr stepped in!
rheaimedved likes this.

May 8th, 2013, 05:17 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you at least have something going on! That's something to be glad about. Although I'm proof that it really doesn't mean anything. I've been 3 cm and 50% effaced for over 3 weeks. Now 4 cm. And no baby yet.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
May 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It really don't, You could go into labor tonight, or it can be awhile still, all depends when your body is ready.

May 8th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No. It just deoends on your body. I had almost the exact stats during an exam over 3 werks ago and im still very pregnant.
rheaimedved likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search