uninsured

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 08:51 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswife View Post
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this frustration. It is such a man thing to neglect something so important. I hope he fixes it quickly for your family. I wish men could multi-task better. DH and I would fight so much less if I didn't have to remind him 100 times when something important needs to be done.
Yes. I'm very much not the one to remind him because it makes him angry, so I just hush and trust he will get it done in his own time, and he usually does. I'm much more calm today. He's been gone since 6am getting this fixed. I almost feel bad for being so mad at him yesterday. It is not as much his fault as I thought, but that is neither here nor there. He took today off of work and will get it handled. There is a program to cover you in between Active Duty army medical coverage and reserves coverage, so if it isn't fixed today, we will sign up for that, and it is retroactive, so I'm not going to worry about it anymore at all. I'm just going to clean my house and take care of my sickly boy.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Nichole
May 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you have an option as for the interim insurance. And glad he is busy taking care of it. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
May 10th, 2013, 11:22 AM
All is well in the world again. His Reserve counselor did not turn in his paperwork, so that's what's wrong, but he has documentation that he did sign up the day he got out of the Army. We are insured, but it'll take a week to get it in the system, and everything will be paid for.

Nichole
May 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM
All is well in the world again. His Reserve counselor did not turn in his paperwork, so that's what's wrong, but he has documentation that he did sign up the day he got out of the Army. We are insured, but it'll take a week to get it in the system, and everything will be paid for.

Nichole
May 10th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Ugh so you've been PO'd at DH for nothing!!! Poor guy lol. Glad everything is well.... now that reserve counselor better get on his ish because you're a ticking time bomb!

May 10th, 2013, 08:15 PM
I know. I felt bad for being so angry. I apologized. He completely understood.

Nichole
May 10th, 2013, 10:21 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Thank God. One less thing to worry about!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search