Vent thread

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree56Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Hi, I thought I'd start a vent thread just to let off steam. Feel free to jump in. Fill in the sentence...

"I'm so sick of..."

-Feeling exhausted every single morning
-My son acting like a maniac when I'm feeding Lexi
-Lexi's grunting sounds and unsettled behavior after every feeding
May 27th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Veteran
I am so sick of my 10 and 7 year olds attitude. If they do not get their act together it will make for a very long summer.
May 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
-The fact that my 3.5-year-old refuses to use the potty. And not only refuses, but fights me tooth and nail for every single diaper change, which are mostly disguising toddler poop and soaked pee diapers. I am SO over it.
May 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being pregnant! Lol!!!!

Nichole
May 27th, 2013, 12:58 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being tired and not sleeping for months because of pregnancy then even less sleep after baby and DH complaining of being tired because he had 1 sleepless night if work. He Is so helpful in every way when he's home, but every time he says something about being tired I want to deck him in the balls.
May 27th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Veteran
I am also over changing my almost 3 year olds disgusting poop and pee diapers. I am also sick of dh saying he is going to take care of some of the things around the house but has yet to do jack. He has been off work since May 6.
May 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm sick of DH complaining he's tired too...when he sleeps in the basement and gets a full night sleep every night, uninterrupted! All he has to do is get up between 6 and 6:30 am with our toddler.
Skimboardin Mama likes this.
May 27th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I am also so over my MIL telling DH stuff about me and saying not to tell me, which he always tells me. Her latest thing is Avery is sick because we have dogs with fur. Apparently the fur sheds and gets in babies lungs and the baby gets hair balls she can't cough up. I should be changing my clothes every time I touch Avery after doing something for the dogs. Seriously lady? Shut up. You're giving me a headache.
May 27th, 2013, 02:39 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty3281 View Post
I am also so over my MIL telling DH stuff about me and saying not to tell me, which he always tells me. Her latest thing is Avery is sick because we have dogs with fur. Apparently the fur sheds and gets in babies lungs and the baby gets hair balls she can't cough up. I should be changing my clothes every time I touch Avery after doing something for the dogs. Seriously lady? Shut up. You're giving me a headache.
That's awful and unfair. Dogs are good for babies and their immune system. MILs are the worst!

Nichole
May 27th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah. I liked her at first, but the more I know her the more I realize she's a seriously fake person. The day after I had the baby she was at the hospital. She thought I was sleeping and started telling DH he owes her $2000 for stuff she's done for him since he was 18. Perfect timing right? But yeah, that whole hairball thing just put me over the top. Who ever heard of such a thing?
Skimboardin Mama and MrsNHigh like this.
May 27th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Brock's minion
I'm so f'n sick of
-my husband
-my husband being gone for work for 4 straight days
-my husband snoring while baby cries
-my husbands face
-my husband leaving crap everywhere for me to clean
-Brock only sleeping 2 3/4-3 hours between bottles at night
-not enough sleep
-500 visitors with no Starbucks for me
....did I mention my husband?

Michelle
May 27th, 2013, 04:15 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
OMG...you ladies are killing me!

For one...babies don't get hair balls. Stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. Guess how many dogs we have? FIVE! Guess how often I change my clothes before caring for my child after handling the dogs? NONE! I have three children now and not a one has ever had a hairball. Gosh I want to call your mother-in-law and give her a piece of my mind. What a flipping character. I would want to kill her too.

And second, I do believe it is entirely normal and expected to HATE our husbands at this point. Something with hormones I think, perhaps trying to prevent another baby so soon? I told DH after I had my first that I wanted to stab him in his sleep with scissors. Lol! Everything they do is annoying as crap. Even what they don't do. Or think about not doing. Or think about doing. Or look online about doing. Or not look online about doing. Or perhaps just breathing.
May 27th, 2013, 05:00 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
im sick of....cleaning up after my 2 older kids and my husband all day long! my husband also told me he was tired this morning and i wanted to deck him!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
May 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MrsB, you got me roflmao!
May 27th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty3281 View Post
Apparently the fur sheds and gets in babies lungs and the baby gets hair balls she can't cough up.
Ah, she is confusing babies with cats. A common mistake.
May 27th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post
Lmao, I think MIL been smokin' something funny perhaps?
May 27th, 2013, 07:35 PM
LOL All I can say is thank y'all for the laugh. After dealing with this fussy baby hyped up on steroids and neb's I'm bout to lose my mind. First time I've laughed in 3 days.
rheaimedved likes this.
May 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post
Hilarious
May 27th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree with the husband haters. We need to start a club lol. I can't stand him. We got in a fight because o told him I hate my body and he says he likes me better this way. Urh.I would kill him if he said I was a fat cow but bad choice of words don't ha think?! I don't know. At this point I just don't like him and everything that comes out of his mouth is annoying. Maybe hormones? Lol I still blame him...

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

May 28th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm also hating my mil she's so nice to me but slags me off behind my back also she hung up on her son because I chose to take my daughter to see her friend rather than going to see her bug she nevef visits and said she never wanted to see her grandkids again all of which is **** she's a spiteful cow x
rheaimedved likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search