Please don't be a fluke!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By 4 boys
  • 2 Post By Memi
  • 1 Post By kary4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 10:09 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Jo slept from 9:45pm-5am last night!!

We were at my moms and I nursed her before we left. She slept in the car seat on the way home, then I got her out and let her sleep on me while I got a few house things done/played online. I kept expecting her to wake up to eat, but finally decided to just put her in bed. I put her in her crib (next to our bed) at 12:30am. And she slept til 5am!!! I wish I had taken advantage and slept more myself, but I am still okay with my four hours and getting to sleep in this morning

(For those who want to hate me...I did "pay my dues." L didn't sleep thru the night til well after K came along and still doesn't always sleep thru. And K didn't sleep thru til 15 months! So that's about 3.25 years of not sleeping a full night...no more than 3-4 hours at a time. And by then I was 5 months pregnant with Jo

I totally would love it if she is my "sleeper!!"
Memi and EverydayJoy like this.
June 16th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Brock's minion
Congrats Mommy!!! Hope the nice long stretch sticks around.

Michelle
June 16th, 2013, 10:17 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow amazing!! Hope she keeps it up! You have definitely put in your time with the other two and deserve a break!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 16th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awesome! Cadence slept 7 hours last night, too. Definitely not counting on it being a regular thing now but it was sooooo nice!
Memi likes this.
June 16th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG Roman slept last night from 10:00 pm - 5:30 am!! First time through the night. I was thinking the same thing this morning! I woke up at 5 and panicked, ran to check his breathing LOL....and then I ran as fast as I could to pump. Holy cow I was engorged!!!! I got the most ever--11 oz. in about 10 minutes!
I'm sure we won't get that lucky again tonight but it sure was nice!! And my first wasn't a good sleeper either. I was lucky to get more than an hour's sleep at a time. So I know how that is. Not fun! So far Roman's been a saint only waking twice a night typically when compared to how his big brother was.
ashj_1218 and EverydayJoy like this.

Last edited by Memi; June 16th, 2013 at 12:11 PM.
June 16th, 2013, 12:01 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I hate you all!!! Lol.
EverydayJoy likes this.
June 16th, 2013, 01:06 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
I hate you all!!! Lol.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 16th, 2013, 07:11 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There must have been something in the water last night! Caroline slept from 10:00 until 5:30. Like Memi said, holy engorgement batman. Caroline nursed and I still pumped off 7 ounces afterwards. I know it won't happen again for awhile but I loved every minute of it last night. Felt like a new woman today!
June 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
What!!!! That's just not fair!!!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
June 17th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Super Mommy
So Ashlee- was it a fluke? How has Jo been sleeping?
June 18th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lucky you!!! That's awesome! How did she do last night?

Lilah sleeps a long stretch from about 8:30 or 9 until about 1-2am. Then she's up at 5 for a bottle. Then she either stays up, or else she goes back to sleep until 8ish.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
June 18th, 2013, 07:56 AM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin80 View Post
Lucky you!!! That's awesome! How did she do last night?

Lilah sleeps a long stretch from about 8:30 or 9 until about 1-2am. Then she's up at 5 for a bottle. Then she either stays up, or else she goes back to sleep until 8ish.
Claire and Lilah are on the same schedule, it seems. At least, some nights. Last night was excellent...the night before, not so much.
June 18th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabLover13 View Post
Claire and Lilah are on the same schedule, it seems. At least, some nights. Last night was excellent...the night before, not so much.
Too funny! That's Wyatt's schedule as well!!
June 18th, 2013, 11:12 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Wow. Lots of babies giving good stretches in here.

The second night, she was back on her normal 2 hour waking schedule. But then last night she slept from 9:30-11, woke and fell right back out when I put her on my chest (and she burped, so it was a bubble), and then slept until 2:30. So a good five hours again, without nursing.

So it's obviously not gonna be a true trend. But I gotta say...I would be happy with 4 hour stretches at this point, so five or more is like complete spoilage to me. My boys were lucky to be sleeping 2 hours at this stage. So I feel amazingly rested.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search