HORRENDOUS night.

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Erin80
  • 1 Post By Erin80
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By kary4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG. Lilah. What is UP with this baby??!!!!! Last night she wouldn't settle until 9:30pm which is super late for her. Anyway, I got her down, pumped, and went to bed. 12:50am rolls around, and girlfriend is up for a feeding, normally she sleeps until 2am. So DH feeds her, and I pump. While I'm pumping I can hear her fussing away, and I just knew this was NOT looking good - she just wasn't going back to sleep.

Off and on fussing, full out crying, and cat napping (meaning if we moved an inch, she woke up and started screaming again), and this went on until 3am. I was so exhausted I couldn't see straight, and so was DH. We'd had enough, so DH just laid her down in her bassinet......and she went to sleep finally, no crying. I think she was exhausted. Anyway, we went right to sleep too. 5am comes, and she's up again......crying with her eyes closed which means she's super tired. I go down, heat up a bottle, and feed her. She promptly falls right to sleep after she eats (doesn't even finish the bottle, she was THAT tired), so I lay her in our bed with DH and go down to pump. By now it's 5:30am....and who do I hear stirring but my second daughter Julianna who NEVER gets up that early. Sure enough, she's awake. As soon as I'm done pumping (it's now 6am), I hear my oldest daughter get out of bed. She also never wakes up that early. So my two older girls are up now, meaning I can't even go back to bed, and Lilah is peacefully sleeping upstairs and probably will for hours to come. MUST BE NICE.
jcperez and rheaimedved like this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
June 26th, 2013, 06:46 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
I think we all have those kind of nights. Im sorry. Last night wasn't so bad for me. Remy went to sleep at 7 pm and didn't wake up til 12. But then he was up at 2, 3, 5,and 6:30.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
June 26th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
.....and she's been sleeping ALL morning. Woke at 7, had a bottle, and has been sleeping ever since. BAH.
rheaimedved likes this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
June 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Oh man, that does sound awful. Then your two older girls both up by 6 am? My son went through a period right when Lexi was born of waking every morning at 6 am, sometimes 5:30 or 5:45. It was brutal. How are you coping today? I hope tonight is better for you.
June 26th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Veteran
Sounds exactly like my evening. Hopefully tonight will be much better tonight for all of us.
June 26th, 2013, 10:49 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh how awful. I really feel for you, it sounds like 2 nights ago was for me. Once the older ones are up, it's over. And of course the baby sleeps like an angel as soon as you have to be up for the day...man. You almost want to wake them up just so they will be as tired as they made you! I hope you can get through the day.
rheaimedved likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
Ugh how awful. I really feel for you, it sounds like 2 nights ago was for me. Once the older ones are up, it's over. And of course the baby sleeps like an angel as soon as you have to be up for the day...man. You almost want to wake them up just so they will be as tired as they made you! I hope you can get through the day.
Oh how many times I have thought about waking up prissy britches just so she's miserably tired just like she made me, but then I remember I'm the one that's gonna have to deal with her cranky booty and I let her carry on in her peaceful slumber. lol
EverydayJoy likes this.
June 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I sing the Lord's praises when Lexi sleeps! I never want to wake her! Lol.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search