Oh Boy!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By TeeCee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Geez it has been weeks since I have visited the site. My apologies. I have had time but once I have free time I want to nap or eat. And Facebook was so much easier to update. A simple status and everyone knew we were okay.
First off, Mason and I are doing great. He's such a big boy. 2 months already and nearing 3. Time is flying. He is all around a fantasic baby. He's an early teether so thats our battle at the moment. He loves to pee when his diaper is off lol he smiles ALOT more. And I know he's so ready to giggle.
As for me, I've been back at work part time. I finished my hospital/fire department/EMT rotations. I am waiting to take my state exam for my nurses license in a few weeks. I have started losing baby fat. I'm down an extra 7 pounds from my pre preggo weight
And my little family, that's including Masons father (Isaiah) oh lord did he try to pull the same crap he did while I was pregnant. I let it slide for the first two months. I finally put both feet down and gave him two options, step and be a man OR I'm packing up and taking Mason. There's no chance I will allow myself to feel the need to please you. He's to find a job by mid aug or Mason and I are done with him. It's time we show him we aren't bluffing. A very hard choice. But it's high time someone shows him some hard core love.
I'm pushing to keep my son happy. And having me provide the best I can is all I can do. It seems to be working. He loves his mama

I hope you ladies and wonderful babies are doing well
July 20th, 2013, 10:14 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good for you! So proud you are standing up to Isaiah! It's hard making the tough decisions but you are the mom and you are doing what is best for your son. I hope everything works out great. Good luck!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 21st, 2013, 05:05 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad all is well and siper proud of you for sticking to your guns. I hope he chooses to step up for you both but if not I have no doubt Mason will be just fine with you. <3

July 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Great update Glad you and mason are doing well and that you are putting your foot down to his father to step up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search