Who is gonna be first?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 12:08 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is Essure reversible? My brain is sort of telling me "no", but I can't remember for sure.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 23rd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We would love number 11! But, I'm almost 39 and EBF, so the chances are very slim
Our closest are 10 months apart. When I went for my 6 week pp checkup we found out. It's all good.

We are hoping when she weans, which will be awhile, to be blessed with another. We don't use birth control, so we are praying.
lovingmyfamily8 likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 08:02 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBunnyMama View Post
I will kill myself if I get pregnant again

Same.. Well, almost. I'm not using any protection and therefore I'm using that as excuse to keep dh away..

But honestly women, how do you get the energy for sex?!
I don't have it but seem to take one for the all the time. my husband is a horn dog and wants it at LEAST twice a week. but will still complain he doesn't get it enough. I wish I could get away with not doing it.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
July 23rd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Brock's minion
Doc said we can start trying again in January for now were riding Trojan horses lol.

Michelle
July 23rd, 2013, 09:14 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcperez View Post
I don't have it but seem to take one for the all the time. my husband is a horn dog and wants it at LEAST twice a week. but will still complain he doesn't get it enough. I wish I could get away with not doing it.
Same here. It's either do it or listen him whine or constantly feeling me up trying to get it. It's just easier to do it and go on with life. He does try to do it more in the evening time than at night now though. That way when I get her down for the night I can lay down too.
July 23rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Veteran
I secretly would love another one but dh does not. He keeps saying he is going to get snipped but he said that after number 5 and never happened.
jcperez likes this.
July 23rd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not I!!! DH says hes happy with two kids. Im happy with two as well but think as the years pass I may want another. Im thinking a 3-4 year gap next time tho so were not thinking about any more babies in the near future!

July 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rhonda-- what about an IUD? You kind of get the best of both worlds, in the sense that it's long-lasting and requires little to no upkeep, but totally reversible if you change your mind.

SunnyBunny-- we totally don't have the energy for sex, either. We were super active before and during pregnancy, but now we're hardly even in bed together at the same time.
July 24th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Joy, I've read that there have been instances where Essure has successfully been reversed, but they say that you really should be sure when you have it done.

rheaimedved, I may look into an IUD, never thought about it before, have been on the pill for so long - I did the shot for a while but I found it was too much of an inconvenience compared to the pill.
July 25th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Not us! We're waiting until little man is at least 1 to ttc

July 25th, 2013, 12:31 PM
May 2013 Cohost
So Nancy, you're definitely going for a third? How exciting!
July 25th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
So Nancy, you're definitely going for a third? How exciting!
Yes. We love being a family and can see life with one more little. Hopefully DH gets a job in the next year though! Right now he's a stay at home dad.

July 26th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Not me!! DH wouldn't mind if I got preggo again right about now..but again, there's the whole "having to have sex" thing. Right now, we're either too tired, Kaia's not letting us get to bed around the same time, and she only naps during the day when he's not home.. so.... yeah, no sex happening here. *sad face*
rheaimedved likes this.
NTNP #2
July 26th, 2013, 06:26 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Hi Sapphera,

So you are able to get Kaia to nap sometimes now? That's wonderful!
July 26th, 2013, 10:22 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Joy. Everyone gets that essure around here. Its pretty final, not like the other IUDs that can be removed. I am afraid of it because it is new and final. Im afraid in a few months from now there will be a recall on it like there is for everything else or find out that it causes some rare illness. I will let my husband go and get snipped. Hes the one that doesn't want anymore kids so he can get it done. I am crazy....I would have more if money allowed. He's pretty set on having it done though.
Rhonda66 likes this.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
July 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hear you on not wanting to get something done that is new. I like to wait, too, because it always seems they find something wrong with stuff like that.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 26th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope it's not me. We were done before Cadence came along and we are still done now. Even though I believe every baby is wonderful and would hate myself if I resented a pregnancy, I think I would find it really hard to have another, and so soon. I'm turning 31 and while I know that's not too old for babies, it feels too old for me because I've been doing this for about 12 years now. DH is supposed to get a vasectomy this winter.
July 26th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
As soon as I defend my dissertation and get a tenure track job, I think I'll start trying bc by then I'd have forgotten the pains of pregnancy and caring for a newborn. But definitely not now..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search