Who does baby...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By LabLover13
  • 1 Post By Erin80

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2013, 07:34 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
...look most like? You? Hubby? Other sibling? Grandma? Etc...

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? Outgoing like DH? Calm like you? Etc...

...prefer to put them to sleep?

...prefer to smile at?

...get their sleep habits from ?
July 26th, 2013, 08:14 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
...look most like? Kody looks so much like his big brother it's crazy! I'm not sure at this point whether he looks more like me or DH.

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? He seems pretty calm. Both DH and I are laid back, so he seems to fit that. Ethan's pretty laid back too, which I so appreciate! My sis is very um...flamboyant shall we say? Passionate? And it shows in her family! She has 3 kids and it's kind of mayhem over there when we go lol! So I'm grateful for the calm here!

...prefer to put them to sleep? Me...of course. Cause DH doesn't try, hah. He had bad luck trying to get Ethan to calm down for him or go to sleep so he doesn't think Kody will take to him either for those things.

...prefer to smile at? He will smile at me and DH a lot, and Ethan sometimes too!

...get their sleep habits from? Hmm hard to tell at this point. So far I'd say he's most like his big brother...waking up a lot at night, but at this point he is a heck of a lot better than Ethan was. Ethan was waking 8-10 times a night, whereas Kody is more like 5 or 6. Sometimes as little as 4. So I count myself lucky!
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 26th, 2013, 08:39 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
...look most like? Me. She looks a ton like I did as a baby. Except her eyes, which are Liam's (sort of a hybrid between DH and Dhs brother)

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? Some of me, she is smiley and very social. And some of DH because she is pretty calm and laid-back.

...prefer to put them to sleep? Me, cause I am the food source. But she always falls asleep for my mom too. I guess she likes her

...prefer to smile at? OMG...Liam. That kid walks near her and she is all about the grins. Cracks me up.

...get their sleep habits from ? More me. She is great sleeper at night. So unlike either boy or their father. Lol.
July 26th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Brock's minion
.look most like? He favors my Moms side of my family.

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so )? He is content like his father but, I think he's funny like Momma

...prefer to put them to sleep? He likes Mommy best but works with Daddy too.

...prefer to smile at? Everybody and anybody!

...get their sleep habits from? Sleep like a log, just like Daddy.

Michelle
July 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
...look most like? You? Hubby? Other sibling? Grandma? Etc...
I couldn't tell who she looked like at all until my mom gave me a baby picture of myself and held it up to her. If I didn't know that she hadn't worn the outfit in the picture I would have sworn it was Avery.

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? Outgoing like DH? Calm like you? Etc...
She has my laid back go with the flow attitude about most things, but her daddy's quick temper.

...prefer to put them to sleep?
Me by far. She'll nap with me, DH, and my mom, but when it comes to nighttime I have to put her down. I put her to sleep every night since she was born, so I guess she just considers that her routine.

...prefer to smile at?
Anyone who talks to her. She smiles at random people at the mall even if they show her attention.

...get their sleep habits from ?
Me unfortunately. I'm a very light sleeper, and for the most part Avery seems to be too.
July 26th, 2013, 07:52 PM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
...look most like? You? Hubby? Other sibling? Grandma? Etc... She looks EXACTLY like her daddy. I swear, I was not part of any of that kid (except for the 9 months of being fat and the excruciating, traumatic delivery that is). Sweet!

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? Outgoing like DH? Calm like you? Etc...She's pretty sensitive, like me. Still not quite sure what her personality will be yet, but I'm excited to find out!

...prefer to put them to sleep? Me, since I'm the one who's done it since she came home from the hospital. No fault of DH...I'm a super bad baby-snatcher.

...prefer to smile at? Everyone! She's not particular. Use the baby voice on her, and she's yours.

...get their sleep habits from ? Not sure yet. I LOVE my sleep and would sleep 12+ hours if you let me...she's not there yet, for sure. Even though I like lots of sleep, I'm almost always in a good mood in the morning, and she's definitely the same way.
July 27th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Look most like? You? Hubby? Other sibling? Grandma? Etc... - She looks like DH. ALL my girls have looked JUST like him as babies. My first girl still looks a ton like him. My second looks a lot more like me now, which is nice to see! Lilah looks exactly like DH right now - seriously. It's crazy. I must have weak genes! Maybe if we had a boy, he'd look like me.

Seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? Outgoing like DH? Calm like you? Etc... - She's a firecracker so far - doesn't like to sit still, she's impatient, not laid back at all. I guess she's a real mix of both of us personality wise.

Prefer to put them to sleep? - Her swing. She doesn't like to be rocked and held very much. She naps in her swing all day. If I try to put her to sleep, she screams and screams. At night, DH puts her to bed. He's pretty good at it.

Prefer to smile at? - I'd say my oldest daughter Lexy - Lilah just LOVES her.

Get their sleep habits from ? - Neither of us......but more me I guess. She wakes easily, as do I. She's restless and doesn't need much sleep - not sure who she gets that from.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 27th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
...look most like? We think it's funny....While he's got a great tan, he's not as dark as me yet... We say he's a mexican version of my husband. My daughter is my white mini me.

...seem to have inherited their personality from (so far)? My husband. He's extremely quiet and calm unless you piss him off. Koa's quiet/calm 97% of the time and happy. Koa also likes to sit and relax like my husband and people watch or watch sports apparently.

...prefer to put them to sleep? Me because I have the milk.

...prefer to smile at? Me! And I'm the only one who made him laugh too.

...get their sleep habits from ? He sleeps great, so I'd say my husband..

July 28th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
...look most like? Me. The head full of long dark hair, the eyes the nose...he looks just like I did as a baby.

...seem to have inherited their personality from? He seems pretty easy going like my DH.

...prefer to put them to sleep? He likes for me to nurse him to sleep.

...prefer to smile at? He gives DH some great big smiles too but he doesn't "talk" to anyone as much as he talks to me

...get their sleep habits from ? Both of us. DH and I are both pretty big sleepers and so far hes a much better sleeper that is big brother.

July 28th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think she looks more like DH than me, she definitely has his eyes.

My personality, she's quiet, easy to please and chill.

I always put her to sleep, no other choice in this house.

She smiles mostly at me and her brother, but will smile at anyone who smiles at her first.

DH and I are both good sleepers and so is she, unlike DS who seems to not need any sleep at all since the day he was born.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search