5am

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't get her to sleep past this time. She's so routined it seems. She's up like clockwork in the night between 1:30-2am, then up at 5am - wide awake and ready to go. I'm so tired! My other two sleep until 7 most days!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 27th, 2013, 07:02 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry! Mine has his set schedule, too. I wish there was a way to change it! Kody starts to sleep restlessly from about 4:30am or 5am on, so I feel like I spend most of the time from then till 8am just trying to keep him asleep! I wish there was a magic sleeping pill for babies!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I thought she napped from 6:30-9:30 am though? Doesn't that count for something?!
July 29th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HAHA.....she will sometimes take a long nap like that, though the past bunch of days she's been catnapping. If she got up at 5am, and napped from 6:30-9:30 and it was only her and I it would be great! However, I have two other little girls.....so they get up around 7am, and I don't get to go back to bed!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 29th, 2013, 06:54 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doesn't that suck? Having a difficult baby is so much harder when you have other kids. I couldn't imagine going back and re-doing having Ethan as a second or third child. He was my first and while it was hell, I think having him as the first was best, because he was the ONLY at that point.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 29th, 2013, 12:41 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Joy, how is Kody's night schedule these days?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search