Bandwagon Jumper: Pic of Jo

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By 4 boys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 12:31 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Hahaha. I had to jump on the bandwagon and post a recent pic of Jo too. Really, its because I am on the real computer working on Shutterfly books and figure I might as well post a pic while I am at it (I am always mobile and have yet to figure out a way to post a pic while mobile). This was her today...a proper smiling picture!

And a bonus. For those who have a second child and are wondering when the sibling benefits outweigh the negatives...they love to be with each other

July 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Aw, Jo is beautiful! Where did you get her bow?

The boys look cute together, too!
July 28th, 2013, 12:47 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Me and my mom made it I am sort of obsessed with making them. She has like, a million. I just find fun stuff for the bow and and my mom sews the headband. It's a joint effort. My mom is super-crafty. She even made some adorable dresses to match her bows. I am so lucky I didn't have a girl before now, mom lived too far away then! Lol.
July 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Brock's minion
Pretty girl!!

Michelle
July 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Super Mommy
Does she resemble Misty's Avery? Or do I just think all little girls look the same? Lol!
July 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM
May 2013 Cohost
No, I think they look totally different! Avery has much darker features - darker hair and eyes. But both too cute!
July 28th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She is adorable!! I also love her name. My sister's name is Jo and we've always been close, so it's special to me to see a baby Jo!
ashj_1218 likes this.
July 29th, 2013, 01:24 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurly View Post
Does she resemble Misty's Avery? Or do I just think all little girls look the same? Lol!
Haha! I don't think they look different, but as the mom youre expected to know how to tell your baby from others. I'll have to get her dressed today and take a decent comparison pic.
July 29th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She's gorgeous wish I was as crafty so I could make stuff I love Joshua but miss dressing up a little girl my daughter is growing up to fast x

July 29th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So adorable!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 30th, 2013, 12:30 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty3281 View Post
Haha! I don't think they look different, but as the mom youre expected to know how to tell your baby from others. I'll have to get her dressed today and take a decent comparison pic.
I actually do think they resemble each other, in subtle ways. I have noticed it before. Avery's last open-mouth smiles, she crinkles her eyes the same as Jo does when she is REALLY grinning. I do think Avery has darker features (darker hair, more pronounced eyebrows/eyelashes, olive skin vs. Jos pasty white!). But I have also noticed a resemblance

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search