Kody's hair...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2013, 08:19 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
...still looks crazy, hah. He only lost some of his newborn hair, and his "regular" hair hasn't grown in much, so he looks kinda funny to me. He has a tuft of long hair on the top of his head, then some straggly long ones in the front (bangs), and then a ring where the hair is worn off from sleeping, and then a dark patch down around the nape of his neck. It's nuts! I almost want to cut off all the long hair and just have it be all the same length!
rheaimedved likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
August 14th, 2013, 08:26 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha Grady's hair is pretty funny too. He has the bald spot in the back with dark hair underneath and then the top is thinning and looks like it's coming back in blonde. I'm also looking forward to it being all one color/length!
EverydayJoy likes this.

August 14th, 2013, 09:00 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Avery's hair is pretty much the same all the way around until you get to the bottom of the back of her head. She has one long thick patch of hair. Everyone laughs at it. Poor baby. lol
EverydayJoy likes this.
August 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
I think Kaeldra is trying to grow a mullet. Her hair toward the front and top is still pretty short, and the hair in back is growing. She also now has a lovely bald spot on the back of her head. My husband suggested we shave her head the other day (he was joking...I think ).

August 14th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Haha! Poor Kaeldra!

August 14th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL baby hair is so funny. Lilah has a bald band on the back of her head from sleeping. Below and above the band, there is a lot of hair. The top of her head is JUST starting to grow in - it was soooo sparse when she was born.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
August 14th, 2013, 01:17 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Lexi has short, spiky hair on the top part and longer hair on the back. She also has the bald spot too! I love how it looks fuzzy on top when I brush it - so cute!
EverydayJoy likes this.
August 14th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Roman still just has a head full of long locks. Its been so long n his neck that since he was born its almost touched the top of his shoulders. DH seriously has wanted to get him a haircut since day one but I wont hear anything of it. I love it!! Heres a side by side comparison of my full head of hair as a baby (1 month) next to Roman's long locks (3 months)

August 14th, 2013, 07:38 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Jo has horrible hair. She was born with a full head on the back...and like, none, on top. And now the back is thinning in places, but not equally. It's just weird looking.

I know we are supposed to think our babies are just the cutest things ever...but lately she is down-right funny looking with her hair, her crazy expressions, and those massive cheeks. Lol. She will grow out of it though, I remember this stage with my boys too.
rheaimedved likes this.
August 14th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Veteran
Brian has the most hysterical hair. He was born with lots of light brown hair which i thought would fall out. It has not fallen out at all and has just got longer and longer. It sticks straight up and doesn't seem to be lying down at all no matter how long it gets. It is also growing out white blond (I had very blond hair as a child). It really gives him so much character!
August 14th, 2013, 11:22 PM
If any of you ladies can get a good pic of the crazy hair, I would love to see it! Kody's hair is pretty light so I'm not sure it would show up on camera very well. But I'll give it a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memi View Post
Roman still just has a head full of long locks. Its been so long n his neck that since he was born its almost touched the top of his shoulders. DH seriously has wanted to get him a haircut since day one but I wont hear anything of it. I love it!! Heres a side by side comparison of my full head of hair as a baby (1 month) next to Roman's long locks (3 months)
Wow he's the spitting image of you!

August 15th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
Wow he's the spitting image of you!
Thanks Joy! I like to think so too. My first looks just like DH so Im so happy to finally have one people say looks like me.

August 15th, 2013, 05:16 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anna has that kind of funny looking hair too! She has a patch of longer hair at the top of her head and again around the back of her neck. The rest of her hair finally seems to be growing out a bit but before it did I liked to say that she had old man hair with a comb over.
August 15th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Memi, until I read your post I thought those were both pictures of Roman! He does look a lot like you!

Add Cadence to the crazy hair club. It stands straight up all the time, about 2 inches high on top. She has a bald spot at the back. At the very front it fell out and is growing back in so it's very short.
August 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 boys View Post
Memi, until I read your post I thought those were both pictures of Roman! He does look a lot like you!
My mom really wants to put him in that dress she kept and take a picture. If I knew for sure Id never get a girl to doll up I may have done it

August 16th, 2013, 04:36 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Remys hair is also still long and wild! Haha...everyone says it looks like hes wearing a taupe. I think he is also trying to bring back the mullet look. Its long on top, shorter on the sides then long at the bottom.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
August 16th, 2013, 09:41 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
here's Thomas' hair

jcperez likes this.

August 16th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Aw his hair is so cute! I love the red!
mrsjl likes this.

August 16th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
Thomas FTW!!!
August 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Misha just sort of has really fine, light hair covering his head, and it's a bit longer on the crown... but it doesn't look particularly ridiculous (and is hardly noticeable-- his relative baldness means he looks a lot like my dad!). The babies with lots of hair are always shocking to me! They almost look more like little people than babies (yeah yeah, I know babies are technically little people)
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search