Just can't do it.

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just don't want to move Lilah out of her bassinet and into her room. It's to the point that I'm thinking I'll use the pack n play for her to sleep in after she outgrows that bassinet! I think I'm in total denial because she's my last baby. I love having her beside me. She could move now, she's finally sleeping well at night (usually 8pm - 3am, then 3am - 6:30am or so...though today she slept until 7:45am!), so since she's down to just getting up once, it would be easy to move her........but I can't!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
August 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't blame you! I get teary thinking about someday moving Anna into her room. I am not even close to ready! Luckily my sister is letting me use her cradle, which Anna should be able to use until she is pulling herself into a standing position so I don't have to worry about moving her yet.
August 18th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
I wouldn't be able to do it either. I don't know how you ladies even have the will power to put your baby in their own crib, bassinet, or pack n play in room. We have a brand new pack n play next to our bed that has never been used! I can't bring myself to not co-sleep. My daughter made the shift out of our bed and then out of our room all on her own. Took some time but now she won't sleep anywhere but her own room because it's what she wants.

August 18th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Veteran
I had Tiago in a cradle in our room until 2 months. I was so so sad to move him out, but I knew it was time. He does great in his own crib in his own room.
August 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't blame you either for not wanting to move her out. It'll be a sad day here when Kody outgrows his bassinet! Plus just the ease of being able to roll it from room to room if I want him near us.
I can't find the receiver end of our baby monitor, so I don't really want him in another room far away. I want to be able to hear him if he cries. Need to find that dang thing!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
August 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
Ugh...I so know how you feel. I can't handle the thought of Claire moving out of our room, either. I've been putting her down for naps in her crib, and that's hard enough!

We'll probably move her to the crib once the weather cools down some more...so probably in September. Our bedroom has a window unit A/C, and so she's in there with us where it's cooler. She sleeps in her swing (not moving) and sleeps through the night!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search