May ddc

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jl046100

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Does anybody else think its crazy that the may 2014 ddc will be up soon the ttc'ers are talking about who would be due in may cant believe its been a yr since we got pregnant time goes way to fast I remember thinking I'm only 4 wks pregnant may seemed so far off and now our babies are 4 months old x
jcperez likes this.

August 26th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Veteran
I can not believe how fast it went either! I found out I was pregnant Septemher 17th...I was only 2 weeks. Now my little man is just turning 3 months! Time has gone so much faster since giving birth to him, but I woukd not trade it for the world. I so often sit back and think of the weekend I was in labor....I can remember every little detaik of that weekend like it was yesterday...and although it was painful, I would love to go back to the day he was born to hold his little newborn body against mine. Amazing how fast, and hard, you fall in love with such a tiny person!
August 26th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
It does seem crazy! My whole pregnancy went by really quickly because there were so many other things going on in my life during those months, and time has been going by even faster since I had the baby! So much has changed since the day I found out I was pregnant, too.

August 26th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Veteran
It is crazy! I told my husband I was pregnant a year ago today! Can't believe how much things have changed a year later. If I could go back I would tell myself to go to bed then and sleep and sleep and sleep
August 26th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Brock's minion
It all happened in the blink of an eye. I hope May 14' DDC will be blessed with healthy, beautiful babies and easy pregnancies.

Michelle
August 26th, 2013, 10:52 AM
May 2013 Cohost
The May 2014 DDC is now officially up! Holy moly!
August 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my...
Think I cried, my baby is sleeping in his swing and it's hard to even imagine not having him around. At this point last year, I didn't know he was even on his way.
I actually miss being pregnant! I hope my next pregnancy is as easy going as you ladies made it for me.

Good luck and healthy blessings to the new DDC!
August 26th, 2013, 09:42 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
I noticed that! WOW time goes fast! I found out I was pregnant around Sept. 4thish. I keep thinking to myself, "This time last year" I was doing this or feeling that. Awwww....where the rewind button...minus the morning sickness of course!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search