I'm dying

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Counting our Blessings
  • 2 Post By misty3281

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2013, 02:40 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is the 4th day in a row Avery has decided to wake for the day at 330am. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to watch my nieces this morning. They're only 4 and 2 nod the 4 year old is beyond hyper and defiant, but she's just so darned cute. Going to be a very busy day with very little sleep.
September 3rd, 2013, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! She's just breaking you in for a couple of siblings
rheaimedved likes this.

September 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow early riser! I hope you can make it through the day!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 3rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Ugh. Yeah. I would feel the same way. Good luck to you!
September 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh geez, that's early. Lilah sometimes get up before 5am for the day, and THAT kills me.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 3rd, 2013, 01:19 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Yikes! Did she at least take a nice nap for you? We're still going strong with twice a night awakenings and 3 catnaps a day - no longer than 45 min each. Yeah, I'm not loving life right now. But at least preschool starts this week for my son!
September 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Made it back home alive. It really wasn't that bad surprisingly. It did suck that every time I got Avery to sleep the 2 y/o would talk all kinds of loud waking her up. The one that usually acts up sat watching nick jr almost the whole time answering the questions on the shows and dancing to the songs. She had one fit but it didn't last long. Extremely grateful. Avery was down at 6pm last night and woke at 9pm, 1am, 315am, managed to get her back to sleep at 430am, and DH's alarm went off at 5:30am. If they would have been in moods I might have lost my cool. Avery is crashed out on my chest in the rocking chair now. Poor thing is exhausted. Think mommy is about to recline on back and join her.
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search