Goodbye

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Super Mommy
OK ladies, time for me to say good-bye, sadly. Getting too overwhelmed with my dissertation and work.
I am really grateful to have known you all. Thanks for the support, advice, laughs... I wish I was part of a DDC when I had my first baby, it would have helped me tremendously!

Might try to visit later but iff get work done in the meantime, if you want to stay in touch, message me your facebook info (not that I am an active facebooker, but I try) or if you have a website that I could subscribe too.

Good luck to you all with your little ones.

Last edited by SunnyBunnyMama; September 20th, 2013 at 11:58 AM.
September 19th, 2013, 01:03 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well phooey on having to get actual work done! It's much more fun to play in our DDC.
I'll be sorry to see you go!! It sucks that you can't stick around. Definitely pop in when you can to say hi and let us know how you're doing, OK?

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 19th, 2013, 08:06 AM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
Boo! Good luck with everything, though...you'll definitely have to touch base when you get a moment and let us know how things are going!
September 19th, 2013, 09:57 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw bummer but we understand. Yes please check in when you can Good luck with everything!

September 19th, 2013, 10:12 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
That's no fun Come back and let us know how things are going! Good luck with your work!
September 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM
May 2013 Cohost
How can you quit this board cold turkey?! Pop on here every once in a while during your lunch break or something! Good luck!
September 21st, 2013, 07:05 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
don't say goodbye! just say you will drop in once in a while to say hi!!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
September 21st, 2013, 09:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
so bummed that you've gotta go, but completely understand. I'm on fbook too. facebook.com/nandawg

September 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know the feeling, but just pop in when you can!!! Everyone will still remember you, it's like Cheers! Best of luck with the dissertation, those things are why I don't currently have any advanced degrees!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search