So busy!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Sorry I don't come by as much as I'd like! I'm completely busy with work (special ed teacher), both kids, my daughter's gymnastics, and school full time! I feel exhausted just thinking about it. Every night when I come home I'm working on stuff for my classroom after the kids are in bed and it seems like things are never ending. I'm not stressed though! I take things as they come and keep focused on my family.

Koa rolled over last week from back to tummy. He's laughing at his silly sister now when he watches her. My daughter also started preschool this week. Her school is amazing! It is HUGE and has tons of things for the kids to do! They focus on developmental play and will touch on the numbers/writing/reading as the kids show readiness for it. They have chickens, bunnies, turtles, and fish. The kids actually get to pick the eggs and eat them with the veggies and fruit they pick in their garden. The have a nutritionist on hand who makes their meals. I really wish I could go there!

Today I also reached my pre-pregnancy weight! 119! I'm still going to get back to 112 by Koa's 1st bday (i'm pretty short so this is a good size for me)

I get on fbook much more often. If anyone wants a new friend you can add me facebook.com/nandawg
Here are some updated pics

Last edited by Skimboardin Mama; September 21st, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
September 21st, 2013, 09:21 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First, you look amazing! Your children are absolutely adorable. That preschool sounds awesome!! I hope I can find something like that when the time comes.

Glad to hear you are well! I sent you a request on facebook!

Thanks for popping in!

September 21st, 2013, 12:05 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Koa is gorgeous - looks just like you! Kali is beautiful, too! You are one busy Momma! Stop by when you can!
September 21st, 2013, 03:45 PM
Veteran
You look amazing!!!!!!!
September 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM
Brock's minion
Great pics!

Michelle
September 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful pictures! Glad everything is going well!!!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Wow, you are a busy lady! Sounds like you are handling it quite well!

Your kids are darling. So glad Kali loves school and it's so wonderful. Koa is precious!

Stop in when you can
September 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your kids are beautiful, Nancy! And you are looking good! Good job getting down to your prepreggo weight, that is always a big milestone.
Kody just started rolling onto his tummy too, I was so proud
It's so fun how siblings interact. Love it!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search