Christmas!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By kurly
  • 1 Post By kary4
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By Counting our Blessings
  • 1 Post By rheaimedved
  • 1 Post By kary4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2013, 11:34 PM
May 2013 Cohost
What gift is your little one getting this year that you are most excited about?
December 11th, 2013, 04:01 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly the clothes I've gotten her. Family was getting her so many toys I decided most of her gifts from us would be a bunch of clothes I wojldn't normally spend as much on otherwise. I did get her a few bath toys since baths are her favorite thing. I need to go through her stuff and make sure she has enough to open. I might just throw a couple of empty boxes with wrapping on them under the tree as well for her to open. That's all she's gonna care about anyway.
December 11th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, since she's the third kid and third GIRL, lol, she really doesn't need much of anything. I didn't get her much because she's really not going to care or know the difference this year, and all she'll want to do is eat the paper!

I forget the name, but I got her that elephant toy that teaches the first 100 words....you pull the trunk down and the screen changes.....some of you may know what I'm talking about! I have no clue what it's called. I also got her a really cute new pair of Robeez.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
December 11th, 2013, 04:33 AM
I got Avery one of those elephant things too!
December 11th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Super Mommy
I made a homemade block set. Cut the wood, sanded, and painted. (Well still working on it, but it will be complete for Xmas)

We didn't buy him a ton of stuff because he has 3 sets of grandparents and 11 aunts and uncles who are going to SPOIL.
December 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Kurly, are you serious? You are amazing! That is a really cool gift!

Erin and Misty - can you link me to the elephant toy? It sounds cool.

Erin - which pair of Robeez shoes are you getting? I would like to get one for Lexi too.
kurly likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Playskool Learnimals ABC Adventure Pink Elephant
rheaimedved likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Being number 10, she doesn't really need anything. But we got her this really cool stuffed animal with different rattles on the hands and legs that is really neat and soft to suck on. We got a stacking set of blocks we had with one of the others, that they loved, until they broke. Fun, Fun!
rheaimedved likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM
icymommy's Avatar Regular
I got them clothes and a couple of toys, 3 toys each.
December 11th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Brock's minion
My husband made him a sensory board, I'm jazzed about that. I also got him the fisher price baby grand piano. I'm so ordering the elephant!!

Michelle
December 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kary - they aren't actually Robeez since I couldn't find any I liked....the are Stride Rite crib shoes. They stay on GREAT and are cute.

They don't have the pattern I bought on here but they are the same as the ones with the straps.

Baby Girl Shoes Step 1: Prewalkers - stride rite

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
December 11th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Am I a bad parent if I was excited about skipping Christmas since he won't know the difference anyway?!
kurly likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 05:52 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Rhea - yes!!! Haha. Just kidding
rheaimedved likes this.
December 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly didn't buy Roman much either...at all! I'm pulling out tons of toys from DS1 that were only used for a few weeks the first time around. I think he's going to LOVE the bouncer, which I've been saving. Aside from all those toys we have stashed, I got him a bunch of little stuff for his stocking - like new pacis, teethers, etc.

December 13th, 2013, 07:00 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We didn't get Anna much either, mostly because she outgrows everything so fast and I fully expect her to be spoiled by family We did get her a couple things though, including one of those toys that play music and project the night sky onto the ceiling. I'm actually kind of excited to see how well that one works! We also got her first "tooth brush" and tooth paste as stocking stuffers. Now she just has to push out those teeth!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search