Pregnant?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2014, 07:32 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Nope, not me! I'm wondering how our pregnant board members are doing. Last I recall, TeeCee and SweetMama announced. Any more news?
February 2nd, 2014, 08:12 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha my heart skipped a little!

Good question, any gender news?!

February 2nd, 2014, 08:19 PM
Super Mommy
We have another....I don't remember her name, but her baby's name is Emmett.....she got pregnant like 2 months after we had our babies! She's due sometime VERY soon!

I had a scare last week- I was 4 days late!
February 2nd, 2014, 08:28 PM
Kenzie's Avatar Photography Momma
^^^You're thinking of Josie!
February 2nd, 2014, 09:31 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
^^Josie is having a boy and naming him Graham in April (I do believe that is accurate...I trolled in there a while back just when I was bored and saw her siggy).

I have been wondering how TeeCee has been getting along. I don't remember when sweet mama was due either.

Not us, we actually had a weird month and I had my fingers crossed tight that we made it out not pregnant. Lol. My body just went a little haywire. We have vowed to be more careful until summer!
February 2nd, 2014, 10:13 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Yeah, I went trolling too. Josie has placenta previa, so it's been rough apparently.
February 3rd, 2014, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Definitely not me! There are times that I think having another would be nice, but then I remember the newborn phase, adding one more sick kid into the mix when a virus goes around, the noise factor in our house, etc etc....haha, and then I once again feel 100% DONE!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
February 3rd, 2014, 08:10 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
SO glad I am NOT pregnant!
LolaBadola and rheaimedved like this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 3rd, 2014, 08:12 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the name Graham. We are considering it if we have another boy.

I'm friends with Josie on Facebook and yes she's had some placenta issues but seems to be doing well now. Stop by and say hi Josie !

Dying to know what teecee is having!

February 3rd, 2014, 05:26 PM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so jealous! I never thought I would actually be wishing for my period to come. I'm getting quite anxious to TTC again.
February 3rd, 2014, 07:41 PM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
Oh good lord, not I. I actually sat down and crunched the numbers last night, and decided that we can't afford to try for #2 until, like, 2017. Day care is expensive!!
MrsNHigh likes this.
February 4th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are hoping my period comes back soon, so we can try for another! We have a set that are 10.5 months apart, and with 13 being our oldest, I'm usually pregnant by now. I guess I'm getting old......40 this summer. Still hoping!

February 4th, 2014, 01:52 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
^^Ive heard that 43 is the sharp drop-off in fertility for most women. Not saying it doesn't get harder, but I think stats would imply that for the average 40-year-old, if they tried for a year, would be 90+% likely to get pregnant. Hopefully that period comes back for you soon. I wish I could give you mine
February 4th, 2014, 02:13 PM
May 2013 Cohost
You can still ovulate while breastfeeding, even if you don't get a period.
February 4th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear I'm not the only one having a win my cycle this month. I'm biting my nails on this one. :shh:

February 23rd, 2014, 05:27 PM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
HI Stopping by. I never stop in here and have no idea why? LOL. I have been pretty MIA in my due date club too. There's a lot going on when you're pregnant and have a 9.5 month old.

I am on hospital bed rest because of my complete placenta previa. I will be here until delivery and they are hoping I can make it to March 10. (34 weeks). Friday night I started contracting and bleeding heavily so it sounds like they won't be very tolerant of future bleeds. So I guess Graham will make his appearance whenever he's ready!

What's new with everyones babies? Emmett loves walking with his walker, clapping, and waving bye bye. He just recently learned bye bye when I was in the hospital. I was sad to miss it but got a cute video from my hubby.

Hope you girls are doing great.
Sweet_Mama likes this.

February 23rd, 2014, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
You can still ovulate while breastfeeding, even if you don't get a period.
that's how I got pregnant never got a period

February 23rd, 2014, 05:59 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Hey Josie! I saw your update in the April ddc. I'm so sorry you are stuck on bedrest in the hospital - and I hope little Graham can stay in as long as possible. I know I would be a complete basket case - how are you holding up?
February 23rd, 2014, 07:34 PM
thanks for asking Kary. As you can imagine my emotions shift on a constant basis. At first I was really disappointed to be here but after the heavy bleeding episode Friday it solidified the need to be here and I feel safest here. I am not in control of what happens, and that is the hardest part. I just have to have faith that things will be OK regardless of how they play out.

and of course I really miss Emmett. thankfully I live close to the hospital so he visits a lot!

February 23rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whoa, I'm sorry to hear about the complete placenta previa, Josie. Glad to hear things are OK (considering). But how scary and frustrating! Good luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search