Update on mi vida loca ( Ultrasound pic and gender )

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 2 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By Sweet_Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
So I am having yet another boy!!! I guess I am destined to be with little men lol. Not gonna lie I was devasted when I found out. It hurts to know that I will never have a daughter. I never pictured my life this way. But I am completly thankful baby is healthy and so beautiful!! I know too many women that cant have babies and hate me because I say I am sad that I wont have a daughter. His name will most likely be Jaxon Lee. I think? lol. Its hard, once you start a trend you have to go with it lol. My oldest son is disapointed and upset with me. he said " but I want a baby sister!" it made it even that much harder to accept my little baby boy. Jesse just tells me he has a girl baby in his belly lol. I am curious what my girlie girl life will be now that I have 4 little boys calling the shots but they will always be mommas boys and be there for me when I need them. 4 of a kind is not something everyone has so it is special to be able to say I have the that.

Johnny is the most amazing little baby ever! He has hit a lot of milestones early. He laughed at 4 weeks old, (I have it on video), He crawled at 6 months, started clapping at 6 months, started waiving bye bye at 9 months and now (10 months) he says momma!! He can stand on his own but when he realizes he is doing he slowly drops down. I am curious to see his reaction to having a little brother. Here is the ultrasound pic and there has been some debate as to if what is pictured is a penis ( which I think is umbilical cord) because it is HUGE for only 19 weeks but I believe the penis is hiding in front of the cord. And if I give birth to a girl, it will just be a big suprise lol.

leg and knee,umbilical cord, stomach, arm and elbow, head and ear.

LITTLE BOY

My favorite pic you can see all the way to his skinny little hips

Flexing his muscles ( just as cocky as daddy lol)

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

March 15th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Brock's minion
I'm glad things are going well. I'm sure it's hard to be so hopefully for a little lady and find out another boy is coming. I have no doubt that Jaxon will get every drop of love your family has. Remember this little army of men will someday have their own children and odds on you'll have some little ladies to adore.
Sweet_Mama likes this.

Michelle
March 15th, 2014, 11:02 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
What a cute little baby!! I know he will fit in perfectly with your beautiful boys. You will certainly be a well-protected mama. Congrats on your healthy little guy.
Sweet_Mama likes this.
March 15th, 2014, 01:20 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I love that name!!! I love the nickname "Jax" too. Congrats!
March 15th, 2014, 02:06 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally understand your feelings on wanting a girl. I have two boys and we will NOT be having any more children. It is a hard pill to swallow to walk by the girl's section and see all those pink bows and dresses, and know you will never be able to dress a sweet little baby in them. Never have long hair to brush, or braid, or put bows in. Never be able to teach a daughter to put on makeup, or buy the Bonne Bell makeup kits for. It IS sad! And yes, we must pay our respects to the women who can never have a baby of any gender. That is sad too. However, I think you have a right to be sad that you won't get a girl. In time, I suppose it will fade. I get told that I can enjoy a granddaughter when the time comes. But that's small consolation.
Sweet_Mama and rheaimedved like this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 15th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry u didn't get ur girl but glad baby is healthy I have one of each so I'm not to bothered what this baby is but if I had two boys I would be feeling exactly as u are I'm hoping this ones a girl but only time will tell x

March 15th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
I totally understand your feelings on wanting a girl. I have two boys and we will NOT be having any more children. It is a hard pill to swallow to walk by the girl's section and see all those pink bows and dresses, and know you will never be able to dress a sweet little baby in them. Never have long hair to brush, or braid, or put bows in. Never be able to teach a daughter to put on makeup, or buy the Bonne Bell makeup kits for. It IS sad! And yes, we must pay our respects to the women who can never have a baby of any gender. That is sad too. However, I think you have a right to be sad that you won't get a girl. In time, I suppose it will fade. I get told that I can enjoy a granddaughter when the time comes. But that's small consolation.

Totally agree!!! I know I am blessed to be able to have babies but I still mourn the little girl I will never have. And even though I have a pretty good chance of having at least one granddaughter, she will be someone elses daughter and not mine to raise. One day at a time.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

March 31st, 2014, 09:53 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! I think everyone has those feelings when they all ready have so many of one gender. I hope in 25-30 years you will have lots of grand daughters

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search