Teething check in

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 09:17 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Where is everyone's little one with teeth? Lexi had an explosion recently in the last month. She now has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom. And I think her first year molars are close! She's been gnawing on her fingers in that area constantly, especially at night. I have been giving her Motrin at night for the last week!
March 17th, 2014, 11:01 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That is an explosion! He is holding strong at 7! 4 bottom 3 top. I never knew before being a mom what an event teething is. It's never ending!!

March 17th, 2014, 11:20 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Dunno. I guess she has a tooth. It's that weird sideways one that I mentioned. But it's super-tiny, so I'm questioning whether its a full tooth or a shard. She is not a happy camper lately, but I don't know if it's teeth, the last one came in kinda suddenly. I'd expect more to come shortly. She is currently nursing striking, so I hope it's teething related. Otherwise I don't know what to do. Never had a strike before. So I guess count us at one for now. I'll prolly make a dentist appt in the next two months (around a year) to see if they can tell if it's a full tooth or not and if it's not, if we just leave it or what. It's sharp as heck.
March 17th, 2014, 12:20 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Lexi is on a nursing strike too! The only feedings she does consistently now are her 3 am and 7 am feedings. She sometimes nurses around 2:00 pm and sometimes before bed. It's the weirdest thing. I'm pumping during the day and offering her the bottle now but it's hit or miss. I'm worried bc she's already off the charts for weight and I need to get her weight up.
March 17th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Super Mommy
Finally!!! Had the tippy tip of a tooth come through this week! On the bottom right. I'm so excited that I check it every few hours. Pisses him off, lol.
March 17th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Kenzie's Avatar Photography Momma
We are up to 7, 4 top and 3 bottom!
March 17th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
4 on top, 4 on the bottom!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
March 18th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
none! Still got the cute gummy smile

March 18th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Brock's minion
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
Where is everyone's little one with teeth? Lexi had an explosion recently in the last month. She now has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom. And I think her first year molars are close! She's been gnawing on her fingers in that area constantly, especially at night. I have been giving her Motrin at night for the last week!
Kary I hope that the case with Brock also were going on two weeks and he still only has 4 teeth in. His poor little gums are swollen and we can see the teeth just ready to pop. At this rate I'm going to buy stock in Motrin.

Michelle
March 18th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
at misha's 9 month appointment, all of his gums were swollen, and he's definitely been in a lot of pain, on and off, since then, but no new teeth have broken through yet. He has two on top and two on bottom (in the center).
March 18th, 2014, 12:08 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Avery finally has 1. It came out last week. All excited over here.
March 18th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
Still zero teeth here! I think we're getting close, though.

March 19th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Brock's minion
We have a new tooth!!!! It broke through last night, hope the other 3 keep coming. He's up to 5 now.

Michelle
March 24th, 2014, 09:14 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Carter has 4 already cut. Two that will cut this week probably, and two white nubs at the bottom waiting their turn. My boobs are scared.
EverydayJoy likes this.
March 24th, 2014, 05:58 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Lol! I know, my boobs are always scared too with her 8 chompers! She's only nursing about twice a day now though..at bedtime and early morning. Usually she's pretty good.
March 25th, 2014, 11:14 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kody is cutting 3 more teeth now, 1 is mostly through, another is just breaking the surface, and the 3rd is not yet out. Seems like when he's cutting teeth he nurses differently, it makes my nipples hurt some. Sometimes he leaves little tooth marks on me when he gets a poor latch. But he never breaks the skin, just leaves me a bit sore at times.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 26th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Romans 5th tooth is about to break thru. I can't believe he has so many already!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search