Happy St. Patricks Day!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kurly
  • 1 Post By kurly
  • 1 Post By Elly M.
  • 1 Post By kurly

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Super Mommy
From this wee lad!

Elly M. likes this.
March 17th, 2014, 08:33 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Cute! Is that a kilt?!!
March 17th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Super Mommy
Yep! I married into a family who is BIG on their Scottish heritage. Kilts and bagpipes on the regular!
Elly M. likes this.
March 17th, 2014, 08:56 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
OMG, I didn't even know they made kilt that small!! How adorable is he??
March 19th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH. MY. GOODNESS! I'm in love.... I have thing for Scotland, I swear I was Scottish in another life. I'm always googling everything I can about Scotland. Well now I have thing for babies and kilts, thanks to your little man, lol! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!
kurly likes this.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 20th, 2014, 06:48 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So cute!! Frame that one! Love it Btw Grady has that same onesie! Came with the moose pants right?

March 20th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks everyone!Yes, Melissa- the Carter's outfit with the moose butt pants! LolElly, that is too funny! You would love my in-laws then! We even had bagpipes at our wedding- the guy that did the bag piping on the movie Titanic played at my wedding, lol. It was a blast! (see what I did there? I'm sure Wyatt will have a kilt in his size though his entire life.
Elly M. likes this.
March 20th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No way! That is awesome! I love bagpipes. I used to listen to them on my iPod while I took my horse on trail rides by myself. Best therapy ever. My brother loves them to. We used to them before our soccer games (we lived for soccer) to get pumped up and in game mode. We are weirdos, I know...... That reminds me, you mentioned in a post about my latest ACL surgery that you have had lots of broken bones and know how frustrating the leg braces are, was that from sports? I kinda high jacked your post here, sorry

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 20th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Super Mommy
That's awesome- bagpipes are totally pumping material! I so wish you someday get the chance to hear them in person- it's AMAZING.Broken bones not from sports, but from just being a tomboy, lol. Broke my arm when I was 15 months because I climbed up a 8 foot slide and fell from the top. A year later my babysitter was swinging me in circles by holding my arms and it re-broke. Broke my ankle when I was 7 when I was jumping on the trampoline. Broke the same ankle about a year later when I jumped off a 12 foot dirt pile, broke my thumb when I was 12 by slamming it in the door, broke my SAME ANKLE when I was 14 just by running around and chasing my friend and turning it wrong, and then I was also in a cast about 3 years ago when I had surgery on my foot to remove a bone. So yeah- many many casts!I played soccer, danced, swam professionally, and played volleyball, but never hurt myself doing any of that- go figure!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search