That pesky baby fever

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Erin80
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs
  • 2 Post By Counting our Blessings

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2014, 04:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have 3 kids, I am NOT having anymore.....but ever since Lilah started walking, I have CRAZY baby fever. Both DH and I have commented on how much we're going to miss having a baby. I know 3 kids is right for us and 4 is not....lol.....but I can't help but think about it. DH said if we were guaranteed a boy next time he would do it again and have one more. No guarantees though, and 3 is good for us.....so now I just get to sit and suffer through baby fever and try to remember I will be a grandmother one day and have babies around once more!
EverydayJoy and Sweet_Mama like this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
April 21st, 2014, 06:49 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I'm there with you, although we are planning one more. I KNOW I will struggle with it even after we are done. I think I'll always have some degree of it. But, we don't want 52 kids, so I will have to manage to get through it sometime. But it certainly does make things harder when it's ever-present. Do you have any friends or relatives having babies down the line? I keep telling myself I'll just snuggle my nieces and nephews and it will tide me over til my kiddos are old enough for their own babies.
April 21st, 2014, 01:33 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Ditto for me too! My son is a huge challenge, but my heart longs for a third! But, I think it might push us over the edge. I'm going to see how I feel in a year. My only issue is I am already 35, so time is not on my side!
April 21st, 2014, 02:04 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine comes and goes but I have it BAD right now. We so aren't ready though. Maybe in a few months. I really really want my girl!! At first I didn't think I cared either way, but I do
EverydayJoy likes this.

April 21st, 2014, 02:11 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Melissa, I was like that too. I wanted my girl! I am so thankful I got her! Of course now I'm faced with should we go for a third? If I had had a second boy, I would definitely have gone for a third!
April 21st, 2014, 07:37 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
I didnt get a chance to have baby fever lol. But Its so hard to accept never having a daughter. I know I still have time but 5 would be way too much work even if we did have a girl. 4 boys is good and I wasnt even sure we wanted to try again until we found out we were already pregnant.

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

April 21st, 2014, 11:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so done after this baby this pregnacy has been so much harder than the other 2 but I'm going to be very sad once were out the baby stage but I don't think I could handle 4! x

April 22nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think my baby fever ever goes away
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.

April 22nd, 2014, 12:15 PM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel! 3 is it for us, but if we were guaranteed a girl next I think I would try to convince DH to go for the 4th. I just hope that I have a few grandbabies some day, but I can't believe I will never have another of my own :'(

if only we could win the lottery!

April 24th, 2014, 10:07 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have not had any problems with baby fever! Hah! Perhaps if I had easier babies, and if Kody was sleeping through the night, maybe. But at this point, nope! I still have something that makes me feel like I'm not ready for DH to get the big V, but other than that, no pangs for another baby. Kody is still way too dependent on me to want MORE of that. LOL!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search