Adriannas birth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cincy1luv

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Grand Entrances of our Little Woodlanders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2012, 09:55 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
So I went to the doctor Monday and I was 4cm and 50% faced. He stripped me again and come that night and Tuesday I felt a little different! Well come Wed morning my contractions was 1-3 min apart and was not stopping. Got to the hospital checked in and yeap they keep it up 1-3 min apart!! I was so excited but was trying to focus because I wanted to do this all the way with no pain meds! Well I know someone that works at the hospital so she got me the best nurse ever!! I am talking she was coaching me through because I told her what I wanted!! Come 3:30 they broke my water!! I did some walking and rolling on the ball!!! I said OMG my back and my stomach I was having contractions everywhere but my toes! haha....I was breathing through them as they stayed at not even 2 min apart. She checked me around 4:15 i said I feel pressure! I was effaced to 103% she called it and was 6cm!! WOW!! But Adrianna had turned a little thats why it got me in the back! She put me different ways on the bed and had me lay to try and help turn her! I am thinking this is not going to work!! lol!! 7:30 I was at about 7 cm....come 9:15 i was 8...called the doctor...9:30 I was 10cm. She said if she did not turn like that I would of had her right after breaking my water but my girl was being a hard head!! haha!!! Doctor said lets have her come down a little and we will push!! About 10:10 I started pushing! Her heart rate went down a little so he said I have to help....My doctor has always been so nice and listened to me so I said ok at that point because first time mom was a little freaked! just wanted her to be ok!! Everytime I had a contraction I pushed and he just barley pulled after doing this about 6 times she was out!! No marks are anything! he was just helping along and trying to make it all about what I still wanted!!! DH was the best! He was counting loud helping hold my feet and did not say once you need all the meds! I told him before please just be my coach!! He was the best! The min they was bringing her out he lost it!! i smile just knowing how much he loves her!! She is the best!! I am breast feeding it was slow at first but we are getting it together now and with all the pointers from you ladies I think we got this!! This journery has been great not only with Dh and my friends and family but with each of you ladies!!

I have to get back to baby girl but wanted to drop in and get my story up!! I will put up pictures later!! Thank you for everything ladies and I am so excited to see the rest of the babies and watch each one of them grow on here!!! I can say I love being a MOMMY best feeling in the world!!!!
abur likes this.
October 20th, 2012, 02:14 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So happy things worked out!!

Good job, mama!

October 20th, 2012, 05:16 PM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats mama Can't wait to see more pics!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

November 29th, 2012, 11:15 AM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
Glad everything worked out okay! Had a scare with heart decels with my second child, so I know that feeling!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search