Sapph's Journal :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Sapphera
  • 2 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By Sapphera

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Writing on the Web LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know not many are posting journals here, so I thought I'd try to liven things up in here A lot of this stuff will be cross posted to my journal in TTC#1 Grads, but there will be some entries in here that are different

Table of Contents Post:
- Belly Progression Pics (link (Sapph's Journal :)))
- Ultrasound Pics (link (Sapph's Journal :)))
- Important Dates (link (Sapph's Journal :)))
- About Me link (Sapph's Journal :)))

Important Posts:
--- As they come about
ShannonM likes this.

Last edited by Sapphera; November 14th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
November 14th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Belly Progression Pics

I decided to wait until I was starting to show, or at least looking close to it. Because I'm a fluffy girl, it took a bit

15+1

I'll do resizing later... LOL.. I'm doing this from my phone!
kbpeanut and scraver2003 like this.

Last edited by Sapphera; November 14th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
November 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Ultrasound Pics

NT Scan Ultrasound Pic:

7 week viability scan:
WTTC #2

Last edited by Sapphera; November 14th, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
November 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Important Dates

Because these are dates I'm liable to forget...so this is mostly for my record

Upcoming:
December 4 - Dr appt, 9am
December 6 - 18 week ultrasound, 8am @ Southport
December 25 - Christmas (YAY)
January 1 - NYD
February 10 - DH's birthday
February 25 - First OB Appt!!!! Also Bro's birthday
May 6 - My EDD!!
May 9 - 3rd Wedding anniversary

Past:
July 31 - LMP
August 28thish - BFP!!
October 31 - Hallowe'en
November 6 - My birthday

Last edited by Sapphera; November 14th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
November 14th, 2012, 09:57 AM
The Obligatory Intro post

So.. me up to this point..

My name is Michelle and DH is David.. we'll both be 34 by the time May comes along At home we also have a dog named Appa (wheaten terrier) and 2 cats Jynx and Eithne. We got married May 8, 2010, by this time we'd known each other about a year and a half (we move fast, what can we say)

I had a "1 year minimum" that I wanted to be married before trying for kids, but knowing that we'd have to go through the fertility clinic (I have PCOS), we started a bit early. Even though I'm already diagnosed with the PCOS, we still had to wait the obligatory "1 year of trying".. so I was happy when we finally got a referral and started with the RFP in the beginning of this year.

2 rounds of clomid and 20 months of "practice"...and here we are

Some other things about me:
I'm a gamer.. I spend far too much time in WoW, though I've cut my time WAY back from when I was single.. LOL. I also play flute/piccolo in a community band and just came to the realization this week that it was getting to be too much, so I've had to now put that on hold until after the baby.

I recently took certification classes to get my CPDT-KA and become a dog trainer since I hoped to do that part time after having kids so I could be a SAHM, however, in one of my classes I suffered a pretty severe dog bite to my left hand and even though it's been 7 months and I've done the whole physio thing, there's still pain there, loss of mobility and strength, and permanent swelling (yay). So that put an end to that (while I could still get my certification, I would not feel confident working with a 100+ pound dog with limited use of one hand). My own dog is a fearful/reactive dog and it's only been the last month or two that I've even felt comfortable handling him again and he's only 45lbs.

So, now we're back at plan B of working full time after we have the first, then after the second, we'd re-evaluate

I think that's me in a nutshell
rheaimedved likes this.

Last edited by Sapphera; November 14th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
November 15th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Welp...today I am SO THANKFUL for Tylenol 1.

Regular tylenol doesn't even put a dent in my migraines and I woke up with a really bad one that I would normally stay at home for. Pre-pregnancy, I could take a couple aleve and be fine, but those are obviously on the no-no list. SO my dr recommended Tylenol 1. I just took a couple and feel SOO much better. The headache is still there, but it's just a dull thudding rather than sharp stabbing. YAY!
WTTC #2
November 28th, 2012, 07:07 AM
So I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately (I can fall asleep fine, but wake up every 30-40 minutes because I can't find a comfortable sleep position), so my TTC#1 Grad ladies suggested I buy a Snoogle. So I got one on Monday night and had an AMAZING sleep.

Then, last night ... DH is out of town on a business trip (he comes back tonight) and so Appa was sleeping in the bed with me (which is what happens when DH isn't home..). ANyways, I got up at about 4am to pee and came back to bed. Luckily I actually looked before laying back down, but this is what I came back to:

He's lucky he's so cute that I let him get away with it for the rest of the night He did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, needless to say.

PS... btw, if you ladies ever want to comment on anything in here, feel free I don't always like writing just to see myself "talk"..hehehe.
EverydayJoy likes this.
WTTC #2
November 29th, 2012, 07:33 AM
DH just emailed me to let me know that the furnace installer is starting to work on our busted furnace (we haven't had heat on the main floor of our house since Spring)... I told DH to tell the installer that I love him.

Was it wrong? Maybe.
Was it right? Absolutely!
WTTC #2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search