How did you feel...

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2006, 07:08 AM
bellebutton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you found out your baby(ies) was a girl? (either in U/S or at birth)

I know when I found out I was having a girl I was soooo happy. You just get a different kind of feeling (for me) knowing its a little GURL!! My second we didnt know till she was born and it was a sigh of relief wow another girl. Now that Im having a boy Im scared out of my mind!!!!

January 26th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Veteran
I was so happy when we found out at the u/s. I had kept denying that i was going to have a girl because that is what i was wishing for. When we had 2 u/s that said it's a girl i finally believed we were actually having a girl.

January 26th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Veteran
We were both ecstatic because we already had a son and at that time were only planning on having two children. It took over an hour on the US table to find out because she didn't want to move her legs(I hope she's like that at 16 lol).
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
January 26th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via MSN to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via Yahoo to SweetDreamz05
well dh and i reeeeally wanted a boy for our first baby so bad. but we knew from the beginning that it was a gurl because the way we think is 'you can't always get what you want'. lol, so when we found out it was a girl, we both laughed because we knew we weren't gonna get a boy. but we were happy.

January 26th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was very happy and excited, but I would have been just as happy with a boy. We had a miscarriage right before Isabel, and I just wanted my baby to be healthy!

January 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We were overjoyed when we found out cuz we already had a wonderful son and since we are only thinking of having 2 children we would have loved to have a girl for our second so our wish came true and we have one of each. It is soooooooo wonderful.
January 27th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Terrified! I have two sons and the thought of having a girl was scary at first because I only knew how to parent boys Now that she's here I'm delighted and enjoying the girl things like pink clothes! I also love the relationship she and my DH have, he adores her (not that he doesn't love the boys too, but ti's different).

January 27th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I already had two wonderful little boys so we were hoping for a girl and when the u/s showed girl the whole family was super excited!!
January 27th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Jamie0801's Avatar Regular
I was always wishing she was a girl because I am one of six girls in my family and I know what to do with girls. I also had many dreams that she was going to be a girl and my first mommy instinct told me that Ryleigh was a little girl. So I was so super excited to find out for sure that my little princess was on her way.

January 28th, 2006, 02:48 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought for sure I was going to have another boy. We already had 25 month old little boy so i thought for sure that we were going to have another boy. Dh wanted a girl so bad he could take how sweet they are! Well... on the U/S it showed a definite GIRL! Dh was smiling ear to ear! It was so cute! i wouldn't change it for anything!!!! I got lucky. We got what we wanted both times!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search