Ugliest Outfit

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Eka09M
What is the ugliest outfit you have ever received for your daughter? Describe it or post a picture of it. Also, who did you get it from? Did you actually let your daughter wear it?

My MIL buys Brinlee some pretty ugly outfits plus they are always WAY too big! Brinlee never wears them and when my MIL asks about them I just say "Yeah I tried them on her but its too big so she will have to grow into it." Then I run off to Once Upon A Child and sell it! LOL We've also received some pretty ugly outfits from an Aunt.

The ugliest one would have to be this horrid blue and green plaid dress with this mouse that looks more like a rat on it. Ugh!!!!
January 26th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via MSN to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via Yahoo to SweetDreamz05
lol kyrees's gotten so many ugly clothes. lol well i have alot of mommy friends and my mom does to, so they give me the clothes that their daughters had when they were little and stuff. all i know is if i didn't like i just threw it back in the bag. lol but not in front of them of course. lol

January 26th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It was a pink outfit with ribbons, roses, and bows all over it. It was given to us by one of my mom's friends. I have let her wear it when everything else was dirty.

January 26th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Heather1628's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Heather1628 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather1628
I want to see pics
January 26th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Eka09M
LOL... I don't have pics of any of them right now. I'll have to wait until MIL buys something UGLY again! LOL Like I said, I hurry and run to Once Upon A Child to get rid of them!!!! I will take a pic next time!
January 27th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Right, Maddisyn got this shirt from SO mom and its so UGLY it has animals on it and I have to take a pic its that UGLY
January 28th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Jamie0801's Avatar Regular
I swear that anyone who has every had a baby boy or girl gives me a bag of their old clothes and let me tell you all that there is nothing uglier than putting stained train and baseball outfits on a girl. Do they really think I am going to put Ryleigh in those clothes. People are funny like that!! I am going to put a note on my door saying that My house is not the good will stop dumping your baby clothes on my doorstep.

January 28th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Quote:
I swear that anyone who has every had a baby boy or girl gives me a bag of their old clothes and let me tell you all that there is nothing uglier than putting stained train and baseball outfits on a girl. Do they really think I am going to put Ryleigh in those clothes. People are funny like that!! I am going to put a note on my door saying that My house is not the good will stop dumping your baby clothes on my doorstep. [/b]
Tell me about it.
January 28th, 2006, 11:54 AM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I guess everyone pretty much knows me well because Carissa has not really gotten anything that I would not put on her...
January 28th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here's a picture of the outfit I described.

Why??

January 28th, 2006, 06:11 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
i have to admit i havent been given an ugly outfit.

January 29th, 2006, 08:30 AM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

Why?? [/b]
ok - that is horrendous. LOL
i can't really think of an ugly outfit that i have for kendall. i'm sure i have had one given to me - maybe i am blocking it out of my memory! LOL
January 29th, 2006, 08:37 AM
I got plenty of horrible clothes. I just turned around and returned it or sell to one of the use clothes places. With 3girls there is plenty of time for ugly outfits. lol

Diana
January 29th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Eka09M
OMG that outfit is soooooooooo ugly! LOL I wouldn't let my child wear that!
January 30th, 2006, 07:55 AM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
Quote:

Why?? [/b]
OMG that is really bad!

I have gotten anything really ugly for Story but with Lyric someone gave me this hideous pink dress that was soooo frilly and had all kinds of lace and bows and looked awfully uncomfortable for a brand new baby. I gave it to goodwill.
January 30th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lyssiesmom Send a message via Yahoo to lyssiesmom
i cant say cause pretty much everything i have gotten has been nice i did getthis ones thingy from a friend for kailey and it was aweful yellow with like some weird fruit on it butthe sad part was she bought it at the christmas tree shop and it wasnt wearble buttons were in the wrong places

Thank you Amy for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search