We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are the top 10 things you love about your daughter(s) or that your daughter(s) does??
Here are mine....
1. Her smile
2. Her laugh
3. How she is a daddy's girl but will only cuddle with me!
4. Her big beautiful blue eyes
5. The face she makes when you tickle her
6. Her jibber-jabbering ALL of the time
7. How she bounces ALL of the time
8. When she does like something she sticks out her tongue and says "aaaaakkkk".. so cute!
9. When she puts her nose to mine and shakes her head no... so cute!
10. The way she sleeps... so peaceful! I just love to watch her!
1. The way she says "whatever"
2. Her crazy curls.
3. Her giggle.
4. Her wild stories.
5. Her kisses.
6. Her hugs.
7. Her big brown eyes.
8. Her insane energy level.
9. How she only falls asleep with a blanket over her head.
10. Watching her dance.
1. Her smile
2. Her laugh
3. When she gives hugs
4. When she gives kisses
5. Her big blue eyes
6. How she looks so angelic when she sleeps
7. Her pudgy feet, so cute
8. When she dances
9. Her curiosity
10. Her happy-go-lucky attitude
__________________ wife to my wonderful husband David since 6/29/02 and mommy to Isabel Jacqueline born 12/31/04
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
1. the big smile she gives me before i feed her
2. her wild crazy hair that wont stay down
3. the look she gets after she eats
4. how she stares at the fishies on her swing
5. the way she grunts "answers" to what i say to her
6. how she smiles at daddy
7. the way she looks when she sleeps
8. how she raises her head and gives me the cutest look
9. the angry face she gets when is crying
10. her tiny feet
1. Her crazy hair
2. The way she makes me feel
3. Her chubby cheeks
4. The way she smells
5. How she quiets down when I hold her
6. When she looks deep into my eyes
7. Her karate moves (arms flailing about, we call her the mini Bruce Lee)
8. Her soft skin
9. The mixture of me and her father in her
10. The sweet sounds she makes when she is happy
<div align="center">Raquel, wife to Joel. Mom to Jacob-14, Isabella-10, Sophia-7 and Jenavieve-2 1/2 yrs.
1. Absolutely love her smile
2. I love her big blue eyes
3. She is so eager to learn
4. Her shy act! It is so cute!
5. Love her feet! I could eat them!
6. Her talking voice. So soft...
7. When she crawls fast! so cute!
8. Love the way she looks at her daddy!
9. Love her wide open kisses!
10. can I love everything about her?
1. how she's so cute no matter what she does
2. her smile and how its so cute cuz she doesn't have any teeth lol
3. the way she coos
4. how she's daddy's girl
5. the way she cries
6. how she feels and smells
7. her funny faces
8. her beautiful blue eyes
9.her cute little fingers and toes
10. that she's MINE and DADDY'S lol
1. her big blue eyes
2. the big smile i get when i come into her room 1st thing in the morning
3. her little fat rolls on her legs
4. the way she laughs when i run my fingernails across her tummy and down her legs
5. the way she smiles while she is drinking a bottle and milk runs down her cheeks
6. when she says "ah goo" in her soft voice
7. when she gets excited and kicks her legs
8. her soft skin
9. the way she smells
10. her little button nose
1. The way she looks at me and knows I am her mommy
2. Her grunting in the middle of the night to let me know she is ok
3. Her wild hair!
4. her toothless grins
5. How she looks for daddy when she hears his voice
6. Her cheeks and 3 chins
7. How she cuddles on my chest
8. That she is all mine!
9. The way she smells
10. I just love her so much and couldnt of asked for a cuter or lovable baby!
1~Her funny personality
3~The way she always makes people like her...she demends everyone to like her...lol
4~Her blue eyes
5~Her silly stories she comes up with...she is so silly!
6~Her pretty smile
7~Her eagerness to learn
8~Her ability to talk to anyone she meets,without being shy.....wish I were the same...lol
9~Her energy...even though it kills me sometimes...I love that she is healthy enough to have so much energy
10~Her honesty...this kid is brutelly honest!! Gotta love honesty!!!
__________________ Nichole,Mommy to Emily and Ryan
<div align="center"></div><blockquote><div align="center">
1. She has to have the last word about EVERYTHING
2. Her beautiful thick, curly hair!
3. Her good study habits.. She is doing 2nd grade work in the 1st grade & she's only 6!
4. Her love of animlas! she loves dogs & wants to be a vet.
5. Her devotion to gymnastics.
6. Her beautiful brown eyes!
7. How she goes to her room & calls my cell to leave me a love message! oh i love it!
8. Her awareness of others feelings.....she would never say a hateful, mean word to anyone.
9. How she can't fall asleep without me beside her.
10. The hugs & kisses I get all day long! We are very lovey dovey!
1) Her drama! High highs and low lows, often hard to deal with but inherited directly from me.
2) Her laugh, it's my favorite out of all 3 of them
3) Her pride in her bum that she inherited from her daddy, cracks me up!
4) Her cool eyes that are blue on the outside edge but green on the inside
5) Her imagination!
6) Her aptitude for picking up new words and using them correctly, she has the vocabulary of about 4th grader.
7) Her early ability to appreciate sarcasm
8) Her singing talent
9) The way she sleeps like she's in a coma (she didnt sleep thru till 20 months!)
10) Her bravery about the medical tests we get done.
Top 10 things about Lily:
1) She is the best storyteller ever.
2) She is hysterically funny and from about 14 months on it was clear that her favorite thing in the world is to make people laugh.
3) Her gymnastic talent!
4) Her exuberance and energy is contagious
5) Her generally happy go lucky attitude
6) Her pout!!!!
7) Her overwhelming love of water.. bath, shower, pool, fountain...
8) Her tender heart and compassionate attitude
9) Her love of helping me in the kitchen
10) Her HUGE msile that takes up half her face
Top 10 things about Felicity
1) Her birthmark, a strawberry hemangioma in the shape of a heart on her chest
2) Her obvious love of natural light from the morning she was born
3) Her pout, that lower lip comes out a mile already!
4) Her obvious total adoration of mama, she's so transparent!
5) Her smile!
6) Her love of being social already
7) Her sensitivity, she had different kicks for different emotions in the womb, and she reacts the same way outside now... she gets totally freaked out when one of the girls cries in fear, and gets so excited with them when they are being exuberant and happy.
8) Her love of daddy, shown earlier than the other girls
9) Her ability to self soothe with her thumb!!!!
10) Her yummy adorable fat rolls created from my milk!