We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Ok, what is everyone's favorite recipe? This can be anything from a drink, snack, dessert, or a meal. I thought it would be neat to share and try other peoples favorites!!!!
My (well I should say OUR because husband LOVES it too!) favorite recipe is a meal called
Chicken & Salsa
Its sooo simple to make and is soo good! Just cut up about a pound of uncooked chicken breast into small bite size pieces and put them in a large pan on the stove. Dump in a small can of tomato sauce and a large jar of thick & chunky salsa (any kind you like). Heat on the stove until chicken is done (30-40 minutes). Prepare white rice to go with the meal. We put the white rice on our plate then top it with the chicken & salsa and then we top that with mexican cheese! Its sooo yummy! You all should try it!
BTW, this could feed 2 very hungry adults or 4 people!
mine is chinese chicken wings 5lbs of chicken wings cut in half big bottle of soy sauce tons of garlic cloves 1 1/2 cups of sugar marinate over night cook on low until your ready to eat also i love white house chicken
boneless checken breast swiss cheese and cream of chicken soup all mixed together bake im not surre for how long i play it by eye and towards teh end add stuffing mix dry ove r the top leave in for like 10 mnts and then surve
then there is a dip i make
velvetta cheese cheeder cheese salsa
mix all together bake in oven till cheese is melted serve with any kind of chips
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
mikes favorite thing that i cook is sausage and peppers over macaroni.
1lb hot italian sausage (we cook healthy nso i buy turkey sausage)
3 large bell peppers
1 med onion
1lb of ziti
2 cans of crushed tomatoes
3-4 cloves of garlic
hot pepper flakes
herbes de provence (go great with any poultry!)
- cut peppers into manageable chunks and dice onions. mince the cloves of garlic and set aside
- in a stock pot start sauteeing the garlic (all cloves)in a decent drizzle of olive oil. add red pepper flakes once it get aromatic add the onion and sautee that til starting to turn clear. add the herbes de provence now, to taste then add the peppers.
- start sauteeing your sausage in olive oil in a separate skillet.
-put up your pot of water to boil for the macaroni.
- once peppers are semicooked add the two cans of crushed tomatoes. stir. add sugar to take off some of the acidity of the tomatoes (to taste) also salt the tomatoes! to taste. let simmer.
- once the SAUSAGE are semi cooked, take them out of the skillet and cut them into slices. dont worry you will finish cooking the sausage into the sauce.
-add slices to the sauce and continue to let the sauce simmer and cook. by this time the water should be boiling and add your macaroni.
- let sauce cook while macaroni is cooking.
-drain macaroni, add some sauce to the macaroni in the pot so it doesnt stick, then ladle the sausage and peppers over the macaroni in large bowls.
-top with grated cheese, i prefer pecorino romano and buono appetito!
its a meal in a bowl and only takes about 40 minutes to cook. plus its easy cleanup.