Back from the dr.'s

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2006, 02:32 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via MSN to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via Yahoo to SweetDreamz05
thanks for wishing us luck everyone. well turns out the red rash looking patches she had was eczema so i have to put hyrdrocortisone. (you were right lydia ) then they gave me eye drops for her eyes. it was blocked tear ducts. and the dr. was explaining that if it doesn't get better by the time she turns one they'll do surgery which i'm PRAYING it'll get better by then. i'm happy she gave me eye drops 'cause i hate using the eye gel. well thanks again everyone!

February 1st, 2006, 02:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
((((((((Get better befor one vibes)))))))))
I hope eveything turns out ok and that Kyree dont have to have surgery.
February 1st, 2006, 02:56 PM
TanyaD
Oh I hope Kyree gets better & doesn't need the surgery. How nervewrecking that must be. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your little beauty!
February 1st, 2006, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My ds had eczema when he was a baby. I stopped using all baby washes and lotion and only use Dove soap, eucerin and aquaphor and hydro every once in ahwile. The only time he gets it now is if he uses harsh soap or baby lotion. Hopefully Kyree will outgrow it too.
February 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad I was right about the rash and that it was nothing more serious. I really hope her tear ducts clear up. The thought of putting your baby through surgery is terrible! Praying that it will clear up soon!

February 1st, 2006, 06:12 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
i hope her tear duct problems dont continue so she doesnt need surgery!

i use cetaphil on lily's skin and it has done wonders. donna's suggestions were good too

February 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via MSN to SweetDreamz05 Send a message via Yahoo to SweetDreamz05
thanks for the support ladies. u guys are awesome!

February 1st, 2006, 09:46 PM
Jamie0801's Avatar Regular
I hope her cute little eye gets better and she doesn't need surgery!! She will be in my and Ryleigh's prayers tonight.

February 2nd, 2006, 03:56 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
I hope that Kyree is better before she is 1 so that she doesn't have to have the surgery.

Quote:
[/b]
Hey Lydia we got Married on the same date I got married on 6/29/02 also.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

February 2nd, 2006, 05:11 AM
Eka09M
Well I'm glad to hear everything is ok with Kyree. As for the blocked tear ducts, Brinlee had the same problem too. Our doctor just had us use the same ointment they put on their eyes at the hospital when they were born and it was cleared up in less than a week. They told us the same thing about not clearing up by one year of age... I guess its pretty common but most grow out of it and do not need the surgery! And I also hear the surgery is pretty simple and minor. So hopefully Kyree's eyes clear up quickly! Its a long time until she turns one so I have high hopes that it will clear up! Its no fun having to wipe that goup out of their eyes all of the time!!!!!
February 2nd, 2006, 05:41 AM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
Sorry about the eczema and the tear ducts. From what I've heard they are both pretty common problems with babies and will most likely clear up soon.
February 2nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lyssiesmom Send a message via Yahoo to lyssiesmom
I hope s he gets better real soon and the eye drops work we had the clog ducts with Kailey i massaged her eye at least 6 timesa day with a warm cloth that didnt bother her. and Alyssa had the same type of rash on her face adn we did the aveeno hydroctizone and it worked wonders

Thank you Amy for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search