I need a break from DH

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Gray Sea
He has gotten his hours cut. So now, he's getting off work early. I mean, literally early. He goes in at 4am, and is home now by 10am....UGH!!

He is driving me insane with all his nagging.
I need a break from him.

He threw a hissy fit because I wanted to pick up Caliah alone...Avi-less! He said he needed to sleep. Fine, I get that...BUT she was asleep too!! It was her naptime.

I should be grateful for my husband, yadda yadda yadda...but darn it. When do I get my break?
January 11th, 2010, 05:06 PM
IceAngel8381's Avatar Wendy~~Mommy To Eva
Send a message via AIM to IceAngel8381 Send a message via Yahoo to IceAngel8381
I feel ya!!!

DH is home and Eva is home ALL THE TIME!!!!! It was good for a week but its gone down hill.......*I* still do everything.

We just need to run away somewhere!!!!

A special thank you to Amber for the awesome siggy!! You ROCK!!

January 11th, 2010, 05:06 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry, Gracie. I was SO hoping he'd shaped up and quit taking things out on you. Breaks from the kids are SUCH wonderful things...so are breaks from the men, for that matter. I hope you find a way to get one soon. (((hugs)))
January 12th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Oh that would drive me nuts! Dh goes to work at 3 and gets home at 2. He wakes Isabelle.

January 12th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I'll trade ya - I hardly ever get to see Chris anymore he's working so much!

I hope things get better for you. Can you send him out somewhere that he would have fun and leave you alone for a bit?
January 12th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Gray Sea
Yesterday he got home at 10:30am, and he sat in his recliner till it was bedtime.
Who the hell does that?
This goes perfectly with my GT post.
I told him just now, that today...I refuse to sit at home ALL freakin day! If he doesn't want to go out, then I'm going out. I don't care if he gets upset. I hate being indoors day in and day out.
January 12th, 2010, 09:34 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I can completely relate with the needing a break. Funny thing is..I am about to get just that. He is going to school. He drives me nuts. He does not do a thing..he complains when I get on him about doing things, and he seems to think that women just DO not talk and that he can pretty much do what he wants. I get so irritated sometimes. I am so sorry. ((HUGS))
January 13th, 2010, 05:04 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I completely understand! DH is laid off right now (because it's winter and he works for a carpentry company. So he's ALWAYS home. Drives me crazy because he's lazy and doesn't think he should have to help me out with any of the housework/kids.
January 13th, 2010, 06:10 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
Wow are men that bad all over the place?
January 13th, 2010, 10:45 AM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! I hope it gets better. Whenever I need a break, I just tell him and I make my plans and go. I don't ask. I don't discuss.

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search