Hello!! New to this forum

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By 2pinks&ablue
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 1 Post By Josie+Shpala
  • 1 Post By Buggymom
  • 1 Post By kerian
  • 1 Post By LovinMyGirls

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies,

I am new to this forum, I have been a part of the June 2010 and Sept 2011 PR. I have 2 little girls, Alicia and Rachel.... my older one is 2.5 and my younger is almost 1.5. My girls are 14 months apart, after having my 2nd I said no way are we having a 3rd. Now 17 months later and I'm thinking about a 3rd baby. We aren't trying for a specific gender although most DO think we want a "boy" that's why we would try but that's not the case, we would be just as happy with either. I am having a tough time deciding if we should go for 3 or not. I always wanted 3 but the transition from 1 to 2 was HARD. Any mommies on this board with 3 that have some advice, wisdom, etc for me? Is just as hard going from 2 to 3 as it was from 1 to 2?? Some times I think it can't be any harder then it already was, having a newborn with a 1yr old....now I have 2 so close in age that can and do play together nicely. So maybe it wouldn't as tough?? Help!

Last edited by ChoMomma; January 9th, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
January 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Welcome! I'm Chantelle, mommy to four- Alyssa (5), Rylan (almost 4), Sophia (18 months), and Hannah (4 months).

For us, going from 1 to 2 was by far the hardest (they were 17 months apart). After that, the adjustment wasn't nearly as bad. There is 2.5 years between #2 and #3, and 14 months between #3 and #4.
ChoMomma likes this.
January 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!
Im currently pregnant with number 3 so come may i will have first hand knowledge. My older 2 are almost 18 months apart and that transition was not to bad so i think i will be ok. This time there will be 4.5 and 3 years between the kids and the baby. Im more nervous about this transition than i was about having number 2.
ChoMomma likes this.
January 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
Welcome! I'm Josie. I have a son who is 18 months and a daughter who is 8 months. And I'm currently pregnant with another baby. My ds and dd like to team up to make trouble lol and I'm also fearful about how they will react to the new baby but from what people have told me, having kids close together is not so bad =)
ChoMomma likes this.
January 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I only have one so I can't help ya. She is 5...and we're wanting another and a little nervous about the age gap there too.
ChoMomma likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 10:33 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi and welcome!!!

i only have 1 at the moment, so i am no help.

but please stick around and jump right in.
ChoMomma likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

January 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! After tonights tantrums and then bed time fights I am slowing starting to think 3 might not be the right number for us lol... We will see how I feel tomorrow

January 11th, 2013, 07:24 PM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Welcome!

Good Luck with your decision. My girls are 5 years apart so my transition was not hard at all. If I were to have another I don't know how I'd adjust lol.. my youngest is 7!!
ChoMomma likes this.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search