Monday mommy brag post

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 1 Post By Sweet_BrownSugr
  • 2 Post By Buggymom
  • 1 Post By 2pinks&ablue
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 07:47 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
got anything to brag about?

we would love to hear all about it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

January 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My little girl is 2.5 and starting to learn how to read!
kerian likes this.
January 14th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Veteran
My youngest daughter is 15 months old and is extremely intelligent! She knows a million commands (go get your shoes and come back so we can put them on)...or she'll take a baby wipe and wipe her hands before coming to the table for a snack when I tell her it's snack time!

My oldest daughter is 7yrs old and is at the top of her class! She has straight As and recently did a science project that her teacher showed the principle because it was so great!

My dh and I are so proud of our girls!!
kerian likes this.
January 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter is so smart. At conferences her teacher told us that she is floored with how much she knows. Her scores in reading are way above what they look for in the first grade and she is only in kindergarten...and that was the fall beginning of the year test. She also mentioned that she has a real talent in art as well. We are so proud of her. Today she made her dad a card in school that was just so sweet...I wanted to cry and it wasn't even for me! Kids are just great!!
kerian and momie2b9-20-11 like this.

January 14th, 2013, 02:49 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Alyssa has completely mastered addition, and can now read a couple of short books on her own!

Rylan can put a 48 piece puzzle together in under 5 minutes!

Sophia is learning new words everyday, but I'm a little disappointed that her first sentence was "Give me that baby! "doll"

Hannah is starting to entertain herself with toys more and more.
kerian likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 09:32 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i cannot believe how well Kyla is doing at swimming. in November she didnt even want to put her face in the water. today she was swimming under the water. i think in the next term or 2 she will be swimming properly.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

January 16th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow - all our girls are doing such great things!!

Kynslee is growing up soo fast! She is just a little show-off and is getting smarter every day! She knows about 40+ words (probably more if I sat down and started really counting) and understands tons more! She has recently started saying 'See Ya" and it's just too cute!!

She's getting to be 'too big for her britches' sometimes also! DH and I will often say "Come on Kynslee" when walking to the car. Well the other day I was behind K and she stops walking, turns around and nods her head and tells me 'Come On' (yes mam little start one) Then the other day we were at a store checking out and she looks at the lady behind us, shakes her finger at her and tells her "Nice, Nice" (I can't remember what the lady was doing for K to say that but I about died - luckily the lady took it good)
kerian likes this.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search