MOG's Never-Ending Thread- April

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi all!!!

So the kids are starting to feel better. My poor DH has a cold now. I saw the ob yesterday for the baby's measurements and cramping. She is measuring 30 weeks and im 33.5 weeks, also my fluid level dropped from an 11 to a 7. Im in pre labor, contracting but not dialating. I was sent to l&d for 7 hours of monitoring. The good part was they gave me iv fluids and morphine for the pain. The ob thinks she will be here soon, untill then its weekly monitoring for her size and dialation. We might have a new girl in the group soon!
April 12th, 2013, 03:21 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
That's exciting! Although I hope she's able to bake a bit longer! Glad your kids are feeling better

I understand, Kerian! I need an internet break now and then too!

Had a coffee date with my best friend earlier, now I'm home and supper is almost ready. I plan to clean this evening so I can enjoy tomorrow. I'll be working out tonight too
April 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
Hi ladies! I know I haven't been around at all! I've been so busy with life and getting ready for this baby! It's April already! Almost the middle, i can't believe it! I was interviewed by a magazine here but my interview will probably not be published because I speak my mind about gay rights and how awful it is that gay people are being treated so terribly here. And of all the people who don't want to do it, is my husband!!! I'm not very happy with him.
April 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
*hugs!* Good for you for speaking your mind!

Alyssa had her last dance class of the year this morning (other than her rehearsal), it's bittersweet for me- I love that she loves dance, but it'll be nice to have our Saturday mornings back for a while!
April 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beth, hopefully she hangs on just a little longer.

Chantelle, sounds like fun.

Josie, thats not nice at all.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

April 14th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Cleaning this afternoon, yipee I need to work for a couple of hours today too, but tonight is a tv night with DH
April 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Worked today at my office, and the internet wasn't working and still hadn't been fixed by the time I left Worked at the gym for an hour or so on my way home, and now I'm finally home and supper is almost ready!

It's a beautiful day outside, think we might go for a walk after supper
April 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So an add for justmommies keeps popping up with a recommended article for me to read, "12 ways to get pregnant fast" did they miss that im 34 weeks pregnant? Lol

The kids are finally better, and i have not had the baby yet so yeah for us! Lol. I want to watch TV tonight but we live in Massachussets so all that is on is the news coverage from the marathon and its to sad for me to watch. Maybe family game night instead.

I hope your all having a wonderfull night!!!
April 16th, 2013, 07:03 PM
About the recommended article, Beth!

We've been following the marathon coverage some too So, so sad!

I finished working out not long ago, working on some lesson plans now
April 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Chantelle i really hope im as displined as you with working out after i have the baby.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and im showing signs of labor. So Miss Clara could be here any day now. Im excited and nervous all at once!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.
April 21st, 2013, 07:37 AM
It's easy to stay disciplined when you start seeing the results, Beth! I'm sure you'll do great!

Do you have everything ready for Miss Clara now?

I'm getting ready to start into hardcore cleaning, I'm going to tidy upstairs and then move to the basement.
April 21st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have everything ready! My first was a preemie so even tho she is not due till May 27th i had everything done before April.

Im also cleaning today! Hardcore nesting going on at my house.
April 21st, 2013, 01:11 PM
Hooray for being all ready for her arrival!

Two basement rooms totally cleared out and I'm exhausted! Have to get it finished though, we have fisherman coming to board here for a few days starting on Tuesday. It's kind of a family tradition in DH's family, this same family of fisherman has stayed with DH's family for years, it all started with DH's grandmother!

Last edited by 2pinks&ablue; April 21st, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
April 23rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck Beth!! I hope when little Clara does arrive that she arrives fast, healthy and everyone is safe!

I've been very busy lately. My younger sisters really good friend's dad died this morning. He had a hard fight with a rare form of cancer and it's hard on the family! I'm so sad! And, my it's hard on my younger sister who's crying along with her friend.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

April 23rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Oh no. I'm sorry for everyone involved!

Tired tonight, heading to bed very soon and it's not even midnight yet! Lol
April 25th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh im sorry, hopefully everyone involved will be ok and heal.

Im spending my day relaxing with my kids and doing some yoga in hopes of getting baby girl to flip. She is still breech.
April 25th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I hope you can get her to flip!

I've spent my day so far cleaning and working from home, shepherd's pie is in the oven now for supper
April 26th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope she flips soon!!!

There are some big neighborhood yard sales in the nearby cities tomorrow so I'm hoping to get up early and see what I can find.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

April 27th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yard sales are awesome!!!! I find them to be so much fun.

I have my 3 hours of work today. Lol. I love my job but im thinking today will be my last day until after the baby. Miss clara is not doing well so she might be coming out next week. I feel like the doctors cant make up their minds. I guess doctors are just good at being confusing. Lol
April 27th, 2013, 02:40 PM
I love yard sales!

Ended up in the ER last night with Alyssa, she was running up the driveway and fell and hit her forehead on the cement steps. She needed it glued up, but she seems fine today- scary night for Momma though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search