May Never-Ending Thread

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
This is where we talk about anything and everything, so chat away!
May 2nd, 2013, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah its May! My baby will be born this month and my Rose turns 3. A great month all around!
May 2nd, 2013, 07:47 AM
An eventful month for you! So exciting!

I'm at work today, and it's so nice outside! At least I'll be done at about 2:30 today, so I'll still have the chance to enjoy some of the nice weather!
May 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully Clara arrives soon!

Kynslee had a lot of fun at a mini carnival at the local park. She even had her first caramel apple. DH cut it in half and we gave her half to eat. She got it every.where. but, had such a good time with it! And, we got some good pics She was so tired that she conked out on the way home and it's less then a two mile drive.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
May 5th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh carnivals are so much fun!!!

Still pregnant but i have a growth assesment tomorrow so we will see.
May 6th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun!

Good luck at the growth assessment, Beth!

Just getting ready to head out the door for work, I'm tired this morning!
May 6th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Clara is 5 lbs!!!!! Im so proud of her. They are picking a date sometime next week for a c section. Im hoping she will be 5.5 lbs by then!!!

I hope your all having a great Monday!
May 6th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah Clara!! Hope she gains even more weight by next week.

Hope your day goes good Chantelle even though your tired.

Monday is going good for me here. Kynslee is in a pretty good mood and I'm lazy today. I do need to get to the store and get a few things and then come home and bake. I need to do 2 batches of fudge - peanut butter and milk chocolate and then a batch of banana bread. I'm kinda doubting I'll get it all done though. BIL is having a 30th b-day party at a restaurant tonight and we have to go and get him a gift before then so I have limited time and I have cleaning also.
May 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Hooray for Baby Clara!

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, Ashley!

It's beautiful here today, we ran errands and finished school this morning. We're going to head out to do some yard work and clean out the vehicles now
May 8th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm smiling as I type this as Kynslee has pulled out yet another shoe of mine and is wearing it. It's actually a slipper that I forgot I even had. I originally got them for my baby shower as a gift for me and I think I wore them at the hospital and then forgot about them. Anyway, Kynslee is trooping around the house with only one on Her new thing is to hide shoes and then come out wearing a different pair. I find shoes all over the house lately
May 8th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so cute!! Kynslee sounds just like Rose.

So im still pregnant and now very impatiently waiting for her arrival. Any labor thoughts would be great. Thank you!
May 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Adorable! Sophia went through that stage too

I remember feeling that way at the end of all of my pregnancies, it's enough to drive you crazy!

Long day today, and another long day at work tomorrow, but then I'm off for a few days!
May 11th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So i might be mia for a bit. Clara is coming out via c section monday at 8 30 am. I feel like i have so much to do before then, even though everything is done. I will pop in when i can with an update.
May 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I'm sure that's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! I hope everything goes smoothly and you recover quickly!

We had a busy day today, we switched bedrooms with the kids so they could have the bigger one since they need more rooms than us, this mama is tired tonight!
May 13th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope Clara arrived safely Beth and that you & baby are both doing good!

I'm needing to start my weightloss video! I'm starting today to try and stay motivated and be really strict on my diet!!!
May 14th, 2013, 08:17 AM
It's hard at first, but so worth it! I started with a trainer a few days ago and I'm sooooo sore, but since I started in January I've noticed a huge difference in not just my weight, but my fitness levels too!
May 14th, 2013, 05:24 PM
IceAngel8381's Avatar Wendy~~Mommy To Eva
Send a message via AIM to IceAngel8381 Send a message via Yahoo to IceAngel8381
Hi Ladies!

Just stopping in to say hi, and see what everyone is up to. Looks like some ladies will be having a busy month (Beth). Has there been any update on Beth and baby Claire? I hope all is well with them and the C-section went smoothly.

I have not been around much because work has been hectic. However, I am currently on medical leave, as I was having chest pains. I went to see my doctor on May 2nd and was diagnosed as having anxiety, which I do have, and he gave be klonapin. Then on May 4th, and went to the ER twice that day. The first time they said "chest wall pain" and the second time was "pericarditis" which is an inflammation of the sacs around the heart. It can be caused by infections (flu, etc). The pains are a sharp constant pain, under my breastbone, and it almost feels like someone is pushing on my best. The initial round of blood work showed I had a elevated liver panel, a test they did for blood clots was also elevated and the marker for inflammation was also elevated too. I have had a EKG, echocardiogram, and a lot of blood work. I will be getting those results on Friday and I will see if I can go back to work on Monday.

I hope all is doing well!!

A special thank you to Amber for the awesome siggy!! You ROCK!!

May 14th, 2013, 09:13 PM
I hope your test results come back okay, Wendy! It's always scary when it's chest pain! Nice to see you around here again

I'm tired tonight and really need to head to bed, I have personal training at the gym in the morning..
May 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM
IceAngel8381's Avatar Wendy~~Mommy To Eva
Send a message via AIM to IceAngel8381 Send a message via Yahoo to IceAngel8381
It's been nice to relax, but I'm bored. I pretty much can't do anything (per doctor orders), but yet, I still end up doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and cooking because no one seems to know how to help (DH). Eva has been helping with little chores, picking up dishes, taking her trash to the trashcan. She is very worried about me, so much to the point where she only wants to sleep in bed with us because she is afraid something will happen to me. Sweet, but has me worried too.

I see my cardiologist on Friday, so we will see what they say.

A special thank you to Amber for the awesome siggy!! You ROCK!!

May 16th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Aww, that's sweet of her, and I'm sorry your DH isn't being much help! Good luck at the cardiologist tomorrow!

At work today, and I'm exhausted! No good because I have personal training at the gym tonight too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search