How old....

Forum: Moms of Girls

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Girls LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2013, 02:09 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
were your girls when they lost their first teeth??

I think Raianna was 4 when she lost her first teeth...Elyse was 5....and Helena is now 6 and still hasn't lost a single tooth!

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Alyssa was 3, but her first was knocked out She was staying with her Dad while I was in the hospital having Sophia and she fell and hit her mouth on a picnic table. Since then though, she's lost two all on her own (both when she was 5), and they're already almost grown back in! But the one that was knocked out still hasn't grown back!
September 15th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Neither of our girls have lost any teeth. Of course Paige hasn't because she is only 18 months. lol Summer fell and chipped her front tooth when she was about 2 but hasn't lost any yet. Paige didn't even get her first tooth til she was 1 and I've heard that the later the teeth come in the later they come out so I'm curious when hers will start coming out.

September 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My youngest is 7 (8 in november) and she lost her 2 bottom teeth this spring and now is missing 3 at the top. She's really late, just like my other kids. They all got their first teeth around their first birthday, so they've always been late.
September 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
Helena wasn't so late getting teeth....I am not 100% sure when but it was before a year....maybe 7-8 months? I do recall her biting me when I was still nursing and she was 8months when that ended....so who knows!

but Helena also is pretty weird with her teeth...she only has 3 bottom teeth and according to the xray she only has 3 bottom adult teeth as far as they could tell...but who knows what will happen?

then again the other 2 are weird too...Raianna has 5 wisdom teeth and Elyse is missing an adult molar LOL

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

October 2nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Zoe was around 5 1/2 when she lost her first tooth

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
November 8th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Emma was 5 and lost 2 within a few days nothing since and she is now 7 and getting ready to lose her 2 front teeth.

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

November 28th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Spottts's Avatar Super Mommy
Annelise was 5 1/2 when her first tooth came out.

Emmeline was 6 1/2. Twin sister Vivienne hasn't lost any and dentist says she'll be closer to 7 1/2 before one falls out. Their teeth came in at the same time. Vivi is pretty bummed she's the only kid in her class who has all her baby teeth.
Mom to 3 girls - one age 9 and two 7 year old twins. Baby GIRL #4 due July 5

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search