We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
PM me your answers - we still have eight days left and it's anyone's game!
1. Visions of what dance in children's heads?
2. In the "Nutcracker" section of Fantasia, what fungi dance the Chinese dance?
3. What type of canned pie filling is a big seller at Christmastime?
4. What star of Malcom X and Hurricane starred in The Preacher's Wife?
1. What holiday drink contains sugar, milk, and eggs? Eggnog
2. What song contains the line "Although, it's been said, many times, many ways"? The Christmas Song
3. In It's a Wonderful Life, how did Clarence cleverly save George's life? He jumped into the river first.
4. What men's grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties? Norelco electric shaver
5. What was the first name of Scrooge's deceased partner, Marley? Jacob
6. In It's a Wonderful Life, what part of George's house is always broken? The bannister
7. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time? White Christmas
8. Which of the 48 continental states was the last to declare Christmas a legal holiday? Oklahoma