2012 Course - Activity 2: Anchoring Light

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
This one should be fairly simple and short. For best results, it's one you should repeat, either picking a set time each week/fortnight/month to do it, or thinking to do it when you find yourself at a loose end.

This was one of the first things I learned in my journey as a lightworker and it's now second nature, so there won't be any sources today, and neither is this channelled from A. Gabriel - he just wanted me to share the process with you.

To begin, it's important to understand that we are magnificent beings of light. We are not just flesh, bone and blood. The manifestation of us begins in light - a particular frequency and vibration we emit. Because we exist in third dimensional reality, we manifest a physical presence. But the vibration, light and energy part of us still exists, though we may not see it with our physical eyes. Our light and our energy is incredibly important. Activating your light and using it as a force for good is what makes you a lightworker.

One thing we can do, since light attracts light, is ANCHOR light on earth. When we consciously anchor light, it creates a tower or a bridge of light out of third dimensional earth and into the other dimensions - creating bridges for angels, guides and higher beings to walk and reach those in need on earth. The more of us do this, the greater web of light we create around the earth, and the more help from above will manifest here.

I would recommend that you start by calling in a higher being to help you - your own spirit guide(s) or guardian angel(s) can help you if you wish. Alternatively Jesus, in his capacity as an ascended master, can help you (if you prefer, you can address him by his soul / ascended master name, Sananda) - the original information I read about this process was channelled from him. Archangel (Lord) Metatron is the final possibility, as he is the Angel of Ascension and can help you activate your light.

Close your eyes and look beyond your physical self to your aura and light body. It's ok to imagine this if it doesn't just "come". See your body surrounded in light, merging in light, until you can see yourself as a whole being of light. Then state or mentally send the intention that you wish to anchor light on earth. It is that simple. You may see a beam or flash of light in your mind's eye, or a colour you perceive as a healing colour; you may hear a whispering sound; you may shiver or feel a warmth; you may feel your heart warm up inside (especially if you opened your higher heart chakra as per last week's activity); you may feel filled with energy, or that first time, you may feel drained. You may feel a sense of calm, peace or lightness. You may hear, feel or see nothing at all, in which case visualise a beam of light extending from you right up into the cosmos. Finish by stating or mentally sending the intention that your bridge of light may be used for earthly access to those who most need it by angels, guides and beings of love and light ONLY.

A final point - when you repeat this, it's a good idea to do it in lots of different places. Every bridge of light you create is enduring. It stays in that place where you made it. The only thing that might erode it is if something traumatic or violent, such as a death, attack, or accident, happened in its vicinity. Doing it in nature - at the beach, in the woods - is particularly potent as it brings higher beings to heal the earth. When you go on holiday or visit different places, particularly if there is sadness, grief or hardship nearby (for example if you are near an area of poverty, a hospital or in a third world country), it's an excellent idea to create a bridge of light there. And places of worship such as churches and temples are another fine place to do it, as people use them as sanctuaries and the more positive, angelic energy is there, the better.

But it's fine to learn and practice at home. And you may notice more angelic or unusual activity, orbs, angel dreams or dreams about spirit guides or passed loved ones, through doing it, in your home. Don't worry if nothing "happens" the first time you try it - chances are you'll experience more on subsequent attempts, but have faith that you DID create a bridge of light, even if you can't perceive it, and you DID make a difference.

Next week's activity is a tricky one to understand the theory behind, so I may seek out some preliminary reading for you on it - look out for me posting a link later this week.

Remember to share thoughts, experiences and questions here.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; January 11th, 2012 at 05:21 AM.
January 11th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So excited to go home and do this tonight!!!! Thanks, Sharron! xo

January 11th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im excited to try this, hopefully tonight

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 12th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I look forward to hearing about you ladies' experiences!

January 12th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I struggled with this last night. I am going to try it again tonight. I have never been able to see my aura.. last night I got flashes of purple but it was vague and brief. So, tonight, we'll do it again!

January 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Well, this is one you can do as often as you like. But, don't worry about not being able to see auras. It's the intention that's important with this one, and you can visualise the light and it be just as effective. I can't see auras either apart from the very odd glimpse/glimmer, so I just use visualisation.

January 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I'm going to keep at it... I like a challenge.

January 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
I liked doing this one....although I struggled to focus at first...so I decided to take a bath to quiet my mind and ask my dragon guide for help in completing this activity. I tried it again and felt like my light beam into the universe was successful the second time. Afterward, I felt like I had done a really good exercise routine...tired, but a glowing energy flowing through and around me...

Thank you, Sharron for teaching this one...as a newbie to my path, doing these exercises feels like I'm actually doing something to contribute to the universe...very uplifting and exciting.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

January 13th, 2012, 11:30 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
finally had time to do this....heres what I got
first of all my chest/stomach area felt very wam, then it felt like I was sinking into the chair I was in, then a saw this beam of light come from above, then through me down into the floor, at this stage my body (especially my head) felt like it was moving a small amount back and forward. When I opened my eyes at the end I felt slightly lightheaded and dizzy

January 14th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Layce - exactly! It's a really good one to learn early in a lightworker's path. And it's simple enough to do any time and any where you feel inclined. Even if you're not feeling amazing yourself, your INTENTION will be picked up by the angels/higher guides and they will meet you halfway.

Carrie, it sounds like it happened very powerfully for you and that might explain the light-headedness. Now that you've done it once, I don't anticipate you feeling like that every time hon xxx

January 14th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I can't seem to get past seeing shimmering colors in front of myself.
January 15th, 2012, 04:03 AM
That's ok hon. You have to trust with these activities that your experience will be the absolute right one for you. I would guess that the shimmering colours are a representation of your aura. Has there ever been any indication of you having a crystal aura colour at all?

January 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I've never had an aura reading done, with the exception of one of those "snapshot" photos from a holistic fair that I paid $20 for. Not sure how accurate they are. I've never heard the term crystal aura, but the first search I pulled up gives traits and attributes and I consider myself to be an empath to some degree which a lot of them fall in line with.

I now have something to study upon as this is very interesting.

Last edited by Dez; January 15th, 2012 at 07:37 PM.
January 16th, 2012, 01:43 AM
You might like to try this aura colour test:
Personal Aura Colors Quiz | Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant

January 19th, 2012, 06:36 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just finally I *think* successfully completed this. I struggled with it as I couldn't quite get myself to relax enough. I would start to see light and then like a drowning candle flicker and fade. Tonight I tried it outside. I figured changing my location may help. It was flippin freezing outside but it was a very crisp air that helped me focus and it really helped. During the exercise I felt my heart racing, my chest became warm and it almost felt like I was jumping on a trampoline but my breathing was low and controlled. I ended feeling very enlightened and really motivated. I came back inside and put my energy to use in a "pay it forward" kind of way. I wrote letters to a few friends I haven't spoken with in a while. mailed a gift card to a friend I know is struggling and took the time to update my kids baby books and write them each a mommy note. I took the experience as not only building bridges in my spiritual life but bringing that same concept to my physical life as well.
January 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just did the Aura color test and it was SO neat!! I scored the highest on "sensitive tan" and just 2 points below it "Blue" the rest were sooo below the others. I loved reading about it. thanks so much for sharing that!!!
January 20th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Jenna, what an amazing experience! Sounds like things are really taking off for you. As well as creating a bridge of light for the angels, you were inspired to act as an earth angel yourself for various people in your life. I'll bet when you hear back from them, they'll say they heard from you at just the right time to make a difference to them.

January 27th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did this one this evening after doing the higher heart chakra opening. I couldnt see my aura but I could see light. It felt like there was warmth radiating around my chest, like the feeling of sun on your skin. I had my selenite in my hand, pointed up, and at one point saw little darts of light shoot up from my hand.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 28th, 2012, 01:13 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
I want to do this one but i just got done doing the other one so should i wait or if im up to it give it a try. Im really good at aura's and white light but the chakra things i just couldnt get a hold of so i know this one i can do.. Does that say something about me?

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
January 28th, 2012, 01:51 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
wow the aura quiz was eye opening it was spot on me thats cool. thanks for sharing that

i got 10 in Crystal, Blue and Sensitive Tan and a 8 in Indigo

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search