2012 Course - Activity 4: Archangel Gabriel's 2012 Vision

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
This one is a slightly odd one, as all I got from Archangel Gabriel for this week was "meditation" and an indication that the right stimulus was already out there somewhere online. So I have been searching this morning for the right thing which gave me that feeling of confirmation from him in my heart - and it took a while, because I found it under channellings rather than meditations.

This is a key activity, particularly if you did the higher heart chakra opening already a few weeks ago, so I very strongly recommend this week that you have a journal or paper ready to record your experiences.

Firstly, grab a cuppa, sit comfortably when you have a spare half hour. And read this inspiring vision of A.Gabriel for how 2012 will play out.

"
So many are asking, what is my Soul’s purpose?” We must answer; you are here to hold new frequencies of Light and to anchor them into the Earth. As you do this all, including the Earth, will evolve."

This is the question I then want you to meditate on. 10-20 minutes, whatever you're comfortable with. Close your eyes and invoke A.Gabriel to your presence by mentally repeating his name three times. Call in also any other guides, ascended masters or angels you usually work with for guidance. Then ask the question, and sit with it quietly.

Something may come through during the meditation: a symbol, vision, colour, word, phrase, intuition, knowing, or feeling. Please record this and share it here if you need any help with interpretation (for example, if all you get is the colour green in your third eye, it could indicate healing as your life purpose - and many colours, symbols, words and visuals will have similar correspondences).

If nothing comes through during the meditation, this is fine. Guidance will likely come to you a different way - through an impending reading for example, a dream, or advice from a person you know or a chance encounter - even being captivated by a documentary about a particular job on TV. If you are still waiting for your answer, keep your journal/paper with you to jot it down until it comes!

Thank A.Gabriel and any other guides you have invited in at the end of the meditation - regardless of whether your answer has come yet or not.

End with the prayer from the channelling (or you may alternatively wish to save the prayer until your answer has come).

"
Divine Presence, God, Goddess, All That Is, Surround me with the Light of your protection. Fill me with the Light of your Love. Let this Light align my being with Divine Intelligence. Allow my body to receive and gracefully integrate these frequencies to assist my spiritual evolution. As I embody these new energy frequencies, I ask to be a grounded presence that anchors Light and Love. Let me be a blessing to assist the earth in receiving the respect and sanctity she deserves.
May all beings find Love in their hearts and allow Divine Love to motivate their actions. May Peace prevail within all people and all communities. And may the world leaders receive the Grace of Divine Intelligence and bless the world with their Peace-filled presence. May we always live in Harmony with each other and with the Earth.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. So be it. Be it so. Amen."

A few people have mentioned feeling light-headed or ungrounded after doing previous activities - if this happens, drink some water, wine, or coffee, or eat some chocolate or meat. If you have a red, black or brown crystal, you could also hold this for grounding.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; January 27th, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
January 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did the reading. I love it. Can't wait to get home and do the rest of the activity!

January 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I REALLY want to get the higher heart chakra activity done, then on to this one. But my energy is just everywhere! When I've had Jackie's reading over on PL I'm hoping it will tell me what to do to focus it then I can play!
Sacred Silence likes this.

January 27th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Sharron, it's funny to me that you haven't started yet. I always sort of assume you've already done the activities! I'm glad you'll be working along with us!

January 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM
ha ha you'd think!

I do the anchoring light and sending light on a regular basis so those I have done!

I *think* my higher heart chakra opened some time ago, but I wanted to do the activity to check and confirm and open it fully if it's not open fully kwim? And I really, really, REALLY want to do this week's activity, but I know it will work so much better if I've checked my h.h. first.

January 31st, 2012, 01:50 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I think that my message was, "To be happy, to live a good life, to bring happiness to others." or something similar. To live and experience.
February 1st, 2012, 01:24 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
doing this in a few hours when the kdsi are in bed

February 1st, 2012, 02:33 AM
Nice message Dez! How'd you get on Carrie?

I'm still meaning-to-do-this, at the moment I'm too full of a cold.

February 1st, 2012, 03:26 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got "everything wil be ok, trust yourself, trust your instincts...trust yourself, trust yourself"

I also "saw" a yellow triangle in a yellow circle

February 1st, 2012, 04:10 AM
That's an interesting vision, Carrie. The shape within a shape suggests protection to me. I also have always associated yellow with Archangel Gabriel, though it can also relate to your solar plexus and energy levels.

February 17th, 2012, 06:23 AM
I did it.. well sort of. I fell asleep somewhere in the middle and dreamed of writing/journalism? So, I'm doing it again tonight!

February 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I tried this a few days ago. I kept thinking about my son, how smart he is and the guidance he will need as he grows. Then fell asleep

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search