2012 Course - activity 7: Soul Acceleration Technique I

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sometime last year I spontaneously channelled this from Archangel Cassiel, who is all about down-time, relaxation, avoiding stress, and managing time appropriately to get the most out of life. I have just spent an hour searching through jotting books and files on my computer for notes I thought I made on it, and cannot find them anywhere. So I am having to try and remember, and call on Archangel Cassiel for help - so I'm sorry if this post ends up a bit all over the place. I can't just miss this one out, because it's important, and A.Gabriel particularly wanted it EARLY in the programme. I am guessing there is a reason why my notes have "disappeared" and perhaps the angels have souped-up this technique now so it has to be slightly different.*

Have you noticed in recent years that time seems to be speeding up and flying by? That there never seems to be enough hours in the day to get through everything you need and want to do? There's an old wives' tale that this is to do with age, and time going faster as you get older. Archangel Cassiel tells me this is not accurate. He tells me that it is because the whole planet is speeding up as we make the leap as an entire entity into fifth dimensional existence.

In fact, the difference at a scientific level between third, fourth and fifth dimensionality is a matter of mass and speed. Third dimensionality - which this world no longer inhabits at this point (since 11.11.11) which is why people rooted in third dimensionality may now be struggling, ill, or leaving the planet - is manifested simply by the vibration of the building blocks of the cosmos being slow and therefore dense. Fourth dimensionality, which we now technically inhabit though many are still in a period of adjustment, is faster and less dense. Fifth dimensionality, which we are heading for, is faster and lighter still - fifth dimensionality is the meeting point between angels and men. Angels have seventh dimensionality and cannot manifest themselves any lower.

As the cosmos speeds up, if you are still experiencing life through third dimensional goggles some of the time, or finding the fourth dimensions hard to adjust to, you will, naturally, be acutely aware of the speeding up, because your own vibrational speed has not adjusted to match to it. If you yourself were to speed up, of course, you would be attuned to the new speed of the cosmos, and time would feel more normal, more spacious and more relaxed - as you may remember from your childhood and youth - again.

Archangel Cassiel instructed me in Soul Acceleration Technique - a healing activity which allows you to re-calibrate your speed and density of vibration to the world around you. You will need to do this now to fully attune to fourth dimensional energies, and again on or shortly after 12/21 to fully attune to fifth dimensional energies (I will of course build this activity in again in December accordingly, probably with minor amendments).

This is an important one and I would recommend everybody to do it, even those not participating in the full course. However it is not an easy one to master, not due to spiritual experience or complex techniques as such - it's still really just being contemplative and visualising - but just because becoming truly still in the modern world is challenging!

1. Start by finding a still-point. This is actually the hardest part of the technique. I achieved it last year on Shaun's boat because it's so quiet there, and surrounded by nature. You will need to turn off all electrical equipment, literally, so that there is no "background buzz", because it affects your energy more than you know. You can either do this in the house perhaps late at night or early in the morning when everyone else is in bed - though you do need a garden or a natural view to focus on; or you will have to do it during a quiet walk alone somewhere out amongst greenery. This is one, I'm afraid, where having the kids with you on a walk won't cut it. So the hardest thing may be finding a day and time and place which is suitable.

2. Once you've found the time and place which will work for you, you also have to find the still-point inside. To do this, you will need to sit where you can see nature - trees, flowers, fields, birds, animals. You should be able to see some greenery and as little in the way of the modern world (eg houses/shops etc) as possible. (If you do have to do this in your house looking out of a window at a tree, bird, or garden, you will have to train your gaze solely on nature and not on the surrounding buildings). First you must sit still for at least five minutes (some of us may need more - I think I took about 15!) doing nothing in particular. Eating or drinking is ok but don't do anything else apart from enjoy the surroundings and the rest. Don't worry, though, about emptying your mind or meditating. This is something that has to come naturally. You know you have found the still-point inside when you "drift" for a few minutes. It's hard to explain what I mean but you know when you're not sure what you were doing or thinking about and suddenly think "what was I meant to be doing" or "what time is it" or "now let me get back to that thought" or "now what comes next in this technique".

3. This is the relatively easy bit! The above is TOUGH in the modern world so when you get this far you should give yourself a pat on the back! While you are in that still-point, look around you and focus on any natural entity. It could be a bird, animal, tree or plant. Anything which has life force. State in your head "Archangel Cassiel, please activate my soul acceleration". (The wording does not have to be perfect but the intention should be the same.) Keep gazing at your chosen source of life force. Your tree, animal, bird or plant will naturally have altered its vibration to that of our earth, because these entities are so in tune with the earth. Ask yourself whether you can see, feel, hear or intuit the life force of the creature in any way. You may see sparks, wisps or threads of light, or a brightness; feel a warmth or a buzz reaching you; hear whispers, a buzzing or whirring, or heightened natural noises; or intuit a message or vision from the life force. As you focus, your energy will merge somewhat with the life force and it will begin to gently affect your vibration, matching it to theirs and that of the earth.

I must point out that this can be VERY subtle. When I first did it on the boat, it was SUNLIGHT that was the energy and life force I focused on, and its reflections on the canal surface. Obviously I felt its warmth and saw its light. It was almost like I felt and saw it to a heightened degree. The lights were like rainbow lights, too, rather than just white. With a tree, you may simply feel touched and in awe of its beauty as you focus. With an animal or bird, it may lock eyes with you: you may not "hear" a message then and there but it can impart wisdom telepathically, so trust in that. With a flower or plant, you may notice the breeze ruffling its leaves or petals and perceive the energy of that. The fact that you have intended your soul acceleration is what links your energy in with theirs and effects a change. Don't worry about it being some earth-shattering moment. It honestly may not be.

4. The final stage is to lock in the vibrational change, and this is absolutely key. At this point, close your eyes. Perceive how your energy feels much more calm and still. This is because you have a vibrational match with the earth. You may experience this as a peace, a sense of wellbeing, a warmth, a newfound sense of security, or even react emotionally with happy or cleansing tears. If you feel no change at all, try focusing in on your heart center. What colours do you see? What do you feel? If you feel warm and pain-free there, or like it has been unlocked, or you see swirls of pink, green, or turquoise, this confirms your vibrational match too. If nothing still, I would suggest repeating step 3, and if nothing still then, I would suggest trying again on another occasion (sorry). Again, you need to state in your mind "Archangel Cassiel, please lock me into this vibration for the highest good of all". (Again, slight variations in the words don't matter, as long as the intention is the same). Visualise your heart turning from pink to green to turquoise to crystal white. See the crystal white locking in your heart center - almost like a shell that sends the crystal white through to the core. This locks YOU into the new vibration. If you are unable to visualise (though by this I mean conjure up the picture yourself, not waiting for it to happen) simply repeat the statement to Archangel Cassiel 3 times to assure it has been done - repeated words are as powerful as pictures.

You MAY also perceive the rest of your body emitting a crystal white glow for a time until you become used to your new vibration - I did. If you don't, don't worry - this may only happen for those who have already had some form of claircognizance or clairvoyance. I'm just warning so nobody is freaked out by it. You may also feel noticeably lighter, or want to eat straight away - again, this may only happen for those with clairsentience, and it doesn't matter if you don't experience it - just don't get freaked out if you do, and having some food on you just in case would be a good plan!

5. (After-effects) I will warn you - you won't feel like coming down to earth and doing mundane tasks for at least the rest of the day. Try therefore to get any mundane tasks which are pressing or urgent done BEFORE you apply the technique. The immediate effect of this technique should be a feeling of being able to get more done in the same amount of time, or of time slowing down or becoming normalised again, or of feeling much less rushed and able to stop in between activities to take a breath, enjoy nature or your children or an inspiring sight, and take a rest. You should expect to feel slightly "not with it" for a day or two - in a good way - sort of daydreamy and uber-relaxed (spiritual experiences such as intuitions, lucid dreams, or channellings may come forth for you) - after which you will feel sharper and more alert than before. If at least one of these effects does not occur within 2-3 weeks of doing the technique, don't worry at all, because it won't have done you any harm, but do PM me for follow-up, or post here if you're happy to.

*Yes, they have placed more emphasis on linking in with nature and when I originally did this activity they didn't ask me to focus on the heart center as the point of lock-in. Perhaps this is to do with the higher heart chakra now being activated as an anchor of sorts.

NB. Your family -

Just as a point of interest, don't worry about your children needing to do this. They attune naturally just as animals do as they are closer to the other dimensions anyway. Some children incarnated from c.1999+ have been incarnated as fifth dimensional beings to begin with anyway (crystal and rainbow children particularly). Their vibration will actually help YOU in this activity because you will have been touched by it. Please also know that doing this activity and raising your own vibration will rub off and affect the people around you too. So for example, your DP may not want to do the activity, but he will benefit from you having done it as your vibrations touch his all the time. Everybody destined to remain on the planet through the 2012 shifts - which is actually the MAJORITY of people currently on earth - will eventually adjust after a period of transition (plus, I will address how you can help your loved ones more actively in a later S.A.T. activity) - what you are doing here is accelerating yourself, becoming a trailblazer, and making your own life easier in the process. I hope that makes sense, but ask questions if it doesn't!

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; February 24th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
September 10th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Found it! I'm going to do this as soon as I can to see if it helps!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Good luck! If I hadn't done this I don't honestly know how I'd have done so well during my job this summer. I need to do it again before 12/21 as well. Let me know how it goes!
Sacred Silence likes this.

September 11th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I just did this and I feel light and slightly... drunk. LOL.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 11th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah...you did it right.

I did say you wouldn't feel like doing much for the rest of the day. You'll feel more normal tomorrow, promise. Just try to chill for now and hold onto that feeling.

September 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I'm chill.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search