Walking With Angels Lesson 1: Clearing The Small Stuff

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2012, 07:25 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
People tend to think of asking angels for help more with the "big stuff" in their lives - their relationships, career, purpose, spiritual development and healing.

What I have found over the years, though, is that on many occasions I have hit an obstacle or been through a crisis and completely forgotten to call on the angels to help my situation.

Archangel Uriel planted the idea for this lesson in my head this morning, by pointing out that people should get in the habit of asking angels for help with all of the small stuff.

Small stuff literally covers everything from helping us get through each day, to helping us make a tasty nourishing meal, to keeping us safe on each small local journey, to helping our children succeed each day at school, to ensuring we have a little down time and pleasure each day, to making our bath warm and relaxing, to helping us complete a chore or task efficiently, to finding a suitable parking space.

Many people don't like to call on the angels for such trivial matters when there is so much big stuff going on in the world which seems more worthy of their help.

Turn that on its head for a moment. Angels are in service. Their evolution and growth depends on helping humans in their every step towards evolution and growth. Some of those steps involve clearing the small stuff. Getting our day to day stuff done efficiently and well to allow time for spiritual reflection and activity, joy and pleasure, opportunities to live lightly and raise our vibration.

Angels are also large in stature and number. There are enough angels to help with both the big stuff and the small stuff. In asking for help with the small stuff, you are not taking angels away from the big stuff. In fact, in asking for help with the small stuff, you are working towards being the best projection of you that you can be, and you are forming a lifelong habit so that the first thing you'll think of doing in a time of crisis is calling on the angels for help.

Calling on angels for help with the small stuff is as simple as asking. "Angels, please help with this" is fine - something more personal to you is equally fine. Remember to say thank you afterwards. Something may actually happen to help you, or it may just go smoothly and with a sense of calm, peace and achievement.

Calling on angels in a crisis is just the same. If you've formed the habit, reciting your request just the same is fine. Some people prefer to use a crisis fiat. Archangel Michael is the swiftest angel to call on in a true crisis or time of danger. Repeating the fiat "Archangel Michael, help me, help me, help me!" is sufficient to bring him to your assistance. I usually find a sense of calm is the first thing to arrive - this signifies his presence. He will then usually deploy some of the many legions of angels under his command to provide practical help. Archangel Michael is so powerful and infinite, as are all archangels, he can help many hundreds of people simultaneously. You are never "stealing" an archangel from somebody in more need, so let go of that perception.

Ask the angels for assistance with 3 "small things" this week.

Report back here what happened!

Copyright: Silverla St Michael with Archangel Uriel, 2012

November 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

November 14th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The angels helped my wonky computer yesterday afternoon.. finally! They are still working on helping me to recover Christian's cell phone! <3 Angels rock!

November 16th, 2012, 05:51 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
It's amazing how much more at peace you feel just by asking for help.
They helped me with school work, and staying focused. Amazing!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

Tags
spiritual living , walking with angels

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search