Walking With Angels Lesson 2: Images Of Archangels

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
A picture is as powerful as a thousand words, or so they say.

Pictures of archangels are not only inspiring. They help align our energies with that of the archangel, facilitating their help in our lives. Remember angels cannot intervene without permission from us, and having an image of an archangel somewhere prominent gives them daily permission to help in our daily lives.

As a member of a forum, you have a particular tool where you can multiply the amount of times per day you encounter an angel image: your graphics allowance.

Your avatar represents how you perceive yourself, so having an angel or archangel image there helps bring out the angel in you or align yourself with the qualities of that particular archangel.

Your signature represents your life and how it is going at any given moment. Having angel or archangel images there signal to the angels or a particular archangel that you wish to work with them. It also brings any special qualities into your life and brings a sense of balance, harmony and peace to your life in general.

To add any of these images, you first need to right click and save the images you want, and upload them to Photobucket. In your user CP, you can copy the URL code from Photobucket into the avatar tool, or the IMG code from Photobucket into the signature editor. PM me if you have any problems.

If you don't see the archangel you want to work with, you can browse the web for your own image and it's easy to re-size them if you wish in any image editing tool - even Paint does the job. Please share any you make yourself here. If you decide to do this, please also post to say which ones you're using and why.

Archangel Jophiel - joy, balance, clearing, refreshing, energy, abundance

Archangel Haniel - femininity, sensitivity, romance, fertility, moon magick, female cycles, sensuality and reproduction

Archangel Chamuel - unconditional love, self-love, self-esteem, justice

Archangel Raphael - universal healing

Archangel Metatron - ascension, spiritual development, geometric healing shapes, order from chaos, indigo and crystal children

Archangel Michael - protection, courage, spiritual development, or call on Michael whenever you feel lost or unsure who to call on

Archangel Uriel - taking action, decisiveness, manifestation, (male) passion, masculinity

Archangel Raziel - high magick, ritual, alchemy, transformation, connecting with the divine, psychic development

Archangel Sandalphon - musical, artistic or creative expression, grounding, clarity, channelling

Archangel Raguel - harmony, healing rifts and relationships, family and tradition

Archangel Jeremiel - overcoming obstacles, light at the end of the tunnel, peace

Archangel Gabriel (yellow ray) - purpose, destiny, writing inspiration, channelling, messenger of important life events

Archangel Ariel - lion-hearted, bravery, animal lovers and understanding animal wisdom, warrior, (female) passion

Archangel Cassiel - angel of dark times, rest, recuperation, taking time for yourself or better time management

Archangel Zadkiel - keeper of the violet flame, angel of transformation

Sorry about the size, it's the only one I have of Zadkiel.

November 12th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I changed my archangel pictures because I have been working with the Ariel and Haniel angel sprays as I am feeling the need to get in touch with my femininity, my female power and sensuality, and because Cassiel is whispering to me again. Kept Uriel and Sandalphon in there as they are still working with me as well.

November 14th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Done!

November 16th, 2012, 04:49 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Done

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

Tags
spiritual living , walking with angels

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search