Walking With Angels Lesson 4: Your Guardian Angel

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
The tradition of a guardian angel is well embedded in most of our psyches, and for many of those who believe in angels, the guardian angel is their first port of call for help with most things. Today, I'm going to turn that somewhat on its head with some information Archangel Gabriel channelled through me a couple of years ago.

From what I understand from A.Gabriel, we do all have a guardian angel - an angel specifically assigned to guide us, protect us in times of crisis, and record our deeds through life so our karma can be balanced at the time of transition. This guardian angel stays with us from the moment of birth to the moment of death. It is this angel that will intervene unbidden in life-threatening situations if it's "not your time", and some guardian angels may reveal themselves to their charge if they are in the throes of despair.

The nature of a guardian angel according to A.Gabriel is somewhat tricky to describe in human terms. It is an amalgamation of angels. There are many legions of angels, led by the archangels, who are the principle force of each positive energy in the universe - for example, Michael is the AA of protection and courage, and he leads a whole legion of angels of protection who he can direct to help those in need at any given time. Your guardian angel is a combined force of angels specific to your karmic needs in that lifetime. So for example, if you are learning to have courage, speak your truth and be at peace in your lifetime, you may have a mixture of protection, courage, destiny/purpose and peace angels who have combined to form the persona that is your guardian angel. They take on a unique form and may even adopt a name throughout the duration of that incarnation, mostly so you can relate and develop a relationship with them if you so choose, which they often sit in the wings wishing for people to do!

Your guardian angel, by my understanding, is not your go-to angel for help with specific situations. Your guardian angel already has a very specific job to walk with you, be your companion and guide, and save you in times of trouble. It will whisper in your ear and your dreams and put signs in your path. Believe it or not, it's very busy doing this as well as recording all your deeds! If you need help with a specific situation, it is altogether more efficient to invoke an archangel, who can help you directly themselves as archangels are powerful, infinite and able to be in any number of places simultaneously, or direct angels from their legion to stay with you for a longer period of time (it's often indiscernible in the human experience which form of help they have chosen and it really doesn't matter).

To connect with your guardian angel and thank them for all their help in your life, pick a quiet time, close your eyes and ask them to come to you. Then, be vigilant over the next 7 days or so. They may send you a dream, a repetitive sign, or a name that you see over and over again, which could well be the name they have adopted. Once you have opened that stream to their guidance, it will become a lifelong relationship. You can also, in your quiet time, ask them to show you a physical sign that they are with you. Mine is the feeling of a wing brushing my right (writing) hand. If you do not receive a name from your guardian angel spontaneously, it's perfectly fine to give them a name yourself until such time as you do - remember the reason why they adopt a name at all, and you'll realise why this makes sense.

Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions, though I'm not sure I understand this myself any better than how I've explained it here.

Copyright Silverla StMichael 2012 - with information channelled from A.Gabriel 2010
Shades of Grey likes this.

November 30th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I found this on connecting with your guardian angel also and thought it would be worth adding here:
Discovering your Guardian Angel - Guardian Angel name - Guardian Angel Prayer
Shades of Grey likes this.

November 30th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's all so interesting.. I've loved reading all this information!

Tags
walking with angels

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search