~~ Crystal Exploration in 2013 ~~

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 05:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I am drawn to dusting off and working with my crystals again this year, so will be posting a Crystal of the Week each week, and working with some of them as I feel I need to myself.

If you see a Crystal of the Week you would like to work with, here are three basic ways you can do so.

If you are completely new to crystals or if you read anything below you don't understand, I would suggest you start with this lesson: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...als-101-a.html (Crystals 101)

Most crystals are inexpensive and can be purchased online - try Ebay shops in the first instance.

1. ASSIMILATION

This is a good method to use for healing. It's very simple - wear or carry the crystal at all times until the issue is healed. Make sure you cleanse the crystal periodically as it may pick up negative energies from you as the healing takes place. You can also sleep with the crystal. I advise placing it on your bedside table rather than under your pillow as some crystals will disturb your sleep.

2. ATTUNEMENT

This is a good method to use for a healing boost or to balance or develop a quality the crystal represents in yourself. The crystal must be cleansed before and after. Sit or lie comfortably in a quiet room when you are alone and will not be disturbed. You may wish to light incense to set the mood (think fire safety and use a proper incense holder). Hold the crystal in your receiving hand. This is opposite to your writing hand. Sit with the crystal for 10 minutes or until you feel uncomfortable or feel yourself "coming round" with a clear head, or the crystal drops from your hand involuntarily: these are signs that the crystal is "done" for now.

3. MEDITATION

This is a good method to use to gain insights on the properties of the crystal or if you want to bring its properties into your life swiftly. The crystal must be cleansed before and after. Sit or lie comfortably in a quiet room when you are alone and will not be disturbed. You may wish to light incense as above and/or play spiritual, classical or instrumental music - whatever helps you enter a meditative state. Hold the crystal in your receiving hand. Close your eyes and sit with the crystal for 15 minutes. If you wish to gain more from the crystal, repeat the process, increasing the meditation time incrementally by 5 minutes each time. Setting an alarm is a good technique for "coming to" after the allotted time if you have things to do or need to be somewhere afterwards. However, it's nothing to worry about if you fall asleep during meditation.

With any of these methods, you may wish to keep a journal or notepad to hand to record your experiences.

If you feel unbalanced or lightheaded after method 2 or method 3, you need to take time to ground yourself. Having a grounding stone such as hematite, smoky quartz or shaman/boji stones to hand is useful. Certainly have a glass of water to hand and take small sips until you feel more down to earth. Rubbing your ankles also helps to bring you fully into physical awareness.

Please post any questions here.
Shades of Grey likes this.

Tags
crystal explorations

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search