All About...Attracting Love

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I thought I would do a run of short reference threads about attracting different qualities into your life, since it's something I've found out quite a lot about along the way.

Please feel free to add to each thread if you have further knowledge to add. For example, you may know of a herb, flower or oil which can help attract a particular vibration. You may know of a specific prayer or affirmation for that quality.

I am starting with love because it's one of the ones I get asked about the most!

To attract any quality into your life, the best advice I can give is to surround yourself with its essence. Crystals, shapes, colours and items that hold that vibration - and you can also invoke angels holding that vibration too.

~~~ LOVE ~~~

Archangels

Archangel Chamuel - self-love, self-esteem, unconditional love, twin flames

Archangel Haniel - romantic love, soulmates, passion, fertility

Archangel Raguel - relationship harmony, healing soulmate karma

You can simply call on any of these archangels by their name x 3 to help you.

There is a specific fiat to give for help with finding the right soulmate (or your twin flame) for this lifetime:
"Chamuel and Charity, let Divine love take Dominion now!"

There is also a fiat to give to stop negative energies which may be affecting your love life in their tracks.
"In the name of God, I AM that I AM. In the name of Archangel Chamuel, be gone, forces of anti-love!"

Angels

You can call upon a group of angels called Romance Angels to help with a flagging love-life. Again, you can simply ask them to help you. Writing them an email or a letter explaining the specific situation you need help with would work.

Alternatively, I recommend Doreen Virtue's Romance Angels meditation CD.

Daniel is the name of one of the lead Angels of Marriage and can help with finding the right soulmate and taking your relationship to the next level.

Crystals

Rose quartz - self-love, self-esteem, heart healing, attracting love and romance

Morganite - deep heart healing (of grief, loss, trauma, repeated heartache)

Watermelon tourmaline - gentle heart healing, repelling negative energy from your heart centre, opening the heart chakra

Rainbow fluorite - romance and bringing magic to your romantic life

Fuschite - passion

Stilbite - self-healing of negative patterns and beliefs which are impeding your love life or relationships

Cobalto calcite - attracting the right soulmate or twin flame to your life

Green fluorite or aventurine - gentle healing of rifts or disharmony between you and those you love

Emerald - lasting love

Dioptase - new starts in the love and relationships area of your life

Green agate - strengthening friendships and attracting the right friends at the right time

If you're unsure, rose quartz is the master healer for matters of the heart and should always be the first port of call.

Geometric shapes

The heart is the obvious geometric shape associated with love and romance.

Collecting heart-shaped items is a great idea if you want to attract new love and romance. I have had heart-shaped pot pourri holders, candles, paperweights, crystals - you can sometimes even find natural objects such as stones and shells eroded into a natural heart shape. These would be the most potent things of all.

Pairs of natural items also work - matching or almost matching pairs of stones, feathers, shells, etc found together.

Flowers

Again, this one is obvious - the rose is the flower of love, particularly red and pink roses, though other shades are still associated with love and may be preferable if the colour or scent has special meaning for you.

You can bring rose energy to your environment with fresh real roses for a romantic boost (drying and keeping one can extend that boost), artificial roses for bringing luck to this area of your life on a more long-term basis, burning rose oil, wearing rose scented perfume to increase your own sensuality, or burning rose incense to permeate your environment and create a romantic atmosphere.

Pink carnations also signify love, especially non-romantic love.

Oils / incense

In addition to rose for general love and romance, there is also:

Musk - sensuality, sexuality, passion

Ylang ylang - self-love, self-confidence, attraction

Colours

Effective coloured items for attracting a particular quality include candles (these can be placed symbolically in your environment or burnt down over time in a form of simple candle magick); ornaments or decorations for your home with bursts of the colour; crystals; accessories such as jewellery or scarves; charms or trinkets which you can carry with you.

Red - passion, romance, romantic love

Pink - romance, self-love, unconditional love, soulmate / twin flame relationships, lasting relationships, marriage

Green (pale) - harmony, healing relationships, platonic love

Copyright Silverla StMichael 2013

January 17th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive found that the last couple months Ive been really drawn to the scent of roses. I think my husband has too. He chose a scented wax to melt while I was gone so it would smell nice when I got back and he chose rose. I also have a small angel figure made of green aventurine. Normally Id have put it on my mantle or dresser but its stayed at my bedside since I got it this summer. Im very interested in Doreen Virtue so I think Ill look for that cd. I just got her angel therapy cd recently but have yet to listen to it.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 23rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I've used her angel therapy one as well, any of hers are worth buying, but the romance angels in particular were great.
Shades of Grey likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search