Celestine Prophecy Chapter 2 Activities

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2013, 02:18 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Cross-posted from FB for anyone who prefers them here.

Chapter 2 Activity 1: Your Preoccupying Ideas
This is a questionnaire to fill in to help you draw out the current themes in your life, your current direction on your life path, where you are at this point in your personal history and where you want to get to next. You can copy paste this into Word or similar to keep for yourself. To share your ideas with others here, you can comment on the most important or revealing questions, discuss the general themes that came up recurrently, or post your responses one question at a time. Feel free to comment on each other's as you never know when synchronicity will make a move and you give somebody a message they've been waiting for from the universe.

I'd like to change...
I'd like more...
I keep thinking...
In six months I'd like...
The most important things in my life now are...
The qualities in people I admire most are...
I'd be delighted if my life included...

Chapter 2 Activity 2: Your Current Life Question
From your questionnaire in activity 1, take some time to think or meditate about your responses. You are looking either for a recurring theme amongst your responses, or a particular area that seems more important, more of a priority, for you right now. When you identify what it is, use it to structure your current life question. You could think of it in the sense "If I could ask God a question about these concerns right now, what would I ask?" Or use the words from your responses about the most prevalent life theme in a different way to word your question. Spend time on it, redraft if necessary and get it as clear and as close to the burning question in your heart as you can. Ask here or ask others for their ideas if you are not sure. The clarity is important. Then, post your question here.

Chapter 2 Activity 3: Synchronicity
In the week after writing your current life question, take a notebook and pen/pencil with you wherever you go. It's important that you do get out and about some days, and expose yourself to a wide range of entertainment at home: eg TV, movies, books as well as internet. It's important that you connect with people, so meeting up with a friend or visiting family could be useful. You may wish to spend some time during the week in meditation or having quiet time - a walk or a bath for example - as this can also be a way for answers to come. When you go to sleep, keep the notebook by your bed, because answers sometimes also come in dreams. Be fully aware of the moment and on the lookout for signs, symbols, images, words, messages, help and opportunities which relate to your question - particularly if you get the same sign 3 times or more. Note everything down. At the end of the week, report back here to say whether your question has been answered, part answered, or whether you have received a clue or a "lead" to the answer. If you have received nothing at all, evaluate whether it's because you didn't get to do as much of the above as you would have liked because of everyday concerns, and whether you can therefore try again a different week. This is a key activity because it's your chance to see synchronicity in action. I would bet that as long as you do give yourself a few of the above opportunities during your week, at least 80% of you will receive something towards answering your question. You do need to do Activities 1 & 2 first.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search