~*~ An Archangel Directory ~*~

Our Spiritual Notebook

Join our online spiritual workshops and courses. Browse the Spiritual Living Library for articles and information on all things spiritual, from angels and energy healing to past lives and the paranormal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Spiritual Notebook LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Here is a listing of the main Archangels and the vibrations they each hold.
To ask an Archangel for help, first choose the Archangel who holds the vibration relating to your current situation or concern. There are many ways to invoke an Archangel, but here are three very simple, easy ways:

1. Repeat their name 3 times and ask for their help – useful for a one-off request.

2. Repeat their fiat 3 times daily – useful for an ongoing issue. These are fiats – short sharp calls for help – which I have composed by intuition based on my knowledge of the Archangels.

3. Write your chosen Archangel a detailed letter or email – useful for a complex issue and especially if you have exhausted all practical ways of resolving the issue yourself. To send a letter, burn it (safely) or bury it. To send an email, send to an alternate email address of your own or a made-up one such as archangel___@archangels.net – it’s clicking the send button that transports your intention to them.

A-Z of Archangels

As I add Archangel pages on my blog, I will also add the links here. Please note that you will see discrepancies online around which known angels have Archangel status, and this is partly because the knowledge is somewhat down to human interpretation and also because “new” Archangels are becoming closer to us in vibration and therefore available for us to work with at this time. The following are those angels who I recognise as Archangels at this time and as my understanding changes I will also edit this list.

Archangel Ariel – COURAGE
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Ariel, I AM lion-hearted courage.”

Archangel Azrael – COMFORT (especially in times of grief and bereavement)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Azrael, peace reigns in my heart.”

Archangel Butyalil – NATURE (and animal welfare)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Butyalil, all animals and nature are safe and protected.”

Archangel Cassiel – TIME (time management) and REST
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Cassiel, I AM rest and relaxation.”

Archangel Chamuel – UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and JUSTICE (also ask Chamuel to help you find lost items)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Chamuel, I AM Divine love.”
OR
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Chamuel, I AM Divine justice.”

Archangel Gabriel – PURPOSE and DESTINY (Gabriel can also assist with conception)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Gabriel, my destiny unfolds and I achieve it.”
More detail: Archangel Gabriel « The Magical Muse

Archangel Hadraniel – HIGHER LOVE and SELF-LOVE
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Hadraniel, I love myself and all of creation.”

Archangel Haniel – ROMANTIC LOVE and FERTILITY
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Haniel, my heart is open and my body is free.”

Archangel Jeremiel – OVERCOMING OBSTACLES
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Jeremiel, all issues are now resolved.”

Archangel Jophiel – JOY and CLARITY
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Jophiel, I let go of all that is unnecessary to make room for JOY.”

Archangel Metatron – ASCENSION
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Metatron, I AM fully healed and ascending now.”
More detail: http://themagicalmuse.wordpress.com/...ngel-metatron/

Archangel Michael – PROTECTION
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Michael, I AM safe, protected and guided.”
OR, if calling on Archangel Michael for someone else:
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Michael, xxxxxxxx is safe and protected.”
More detail: Archangel Michael « The Magical Muse

Archangel Raguel – HARMONY (including harmony within a family unit)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Raguel, harmony fills my home and my soul.”

Archangel Raphael – HEALING (on all levels)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Raphael, perfect health is mine.”
OR, if calling on Archangel Raphael for someone else:
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Raphael, perfect health abounds.”

Archangel Raziel – SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Raziel, I learn what I need at the perfect time.”

Archangel Sandalphon – PRAYER and MANIFESTATION (of dreams and wishes)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Sandalphon, my prayers are answered fully.”
OR
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Sandalphon, my wish(es) now manifest(s) fully for the highest good of all.”
More detail: Archangel Sandalphon « The Magical Muse

Archangel Seraphiel – PURIFICATION (linked to the silver and gold flame of transformation)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Seraphiel, my body, aura and energy bodies are fully cleansed and cleared.”

Archangel Shamael – SACRED SOUND
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Shamael, I hear and understand my inner guidance.”

Archangel Shekinah – UNITY (and connectedness to the Divine/the Universe and the rest of humanity)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Shekinah, I AM one with all souls.”

Archangel Uriel – PEACE (also call on Uriel if you need swift help with a situation)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Uriel, I AM God’s peace.”

Archangel Zadkiel – TRANSFORMATION (keeper of the violet flame of transformation)
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Zadkiel, I AM the violet flame! I AM transformed! I AM renewed!”

Archangel Zaphael – KNOWLEDGE FROM A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE
Fiat: “In the name of Archangel Zaphael, I experience all things through my higher self.”

You will notice that there are relatively few instances where I would recommend giving a fiat on behalf of others. This is because angels cannot usually transcend our free will, so a person must in ordinary circumstances request help from the angels themselves before they will intervene. You can ask Archangels to visit people just by repeating their name, and they will, but whether that person accepts their help is down to their own free will. The one circumstance where you could use a fiat for someone else is in a life-or-death situation where it may not be that person’s time to die, or suffer serious illness or injury. These are the only situations in which angels may intervene without permission, hence reports from so many people in much angel literature of their life being saved by their guardian angel, or an angelic presence helping, at a time of danger or crisis. As Archangel Michael is the angel of protection you can invoke his protection for others who may be in danger. As Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing you can invoke his healing for anyone who is sick or injured.

More detailed Archangel articles will be added at a frequency of 1-2 per month. Archangel Metatron next!

~ Copyright Silverla StMichael, February 2013 ~
fromGirltoMommy likes this.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; March 1st, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search